• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti PD-S *SOLD*

AMRaider

Enlightened
Ok, maybe not mint from Don, but it is mint from me ;).

I received this one mint from Don via this sale thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2912350

All stock and all Ti light (screws, clip, bezel, head, body, piston). GDx2 converter running at 525mA/25mA (works with CR123 as well as CR123 cells), Sapphire lens, green H3 in the piston, Seoul P4 LED USVO. Total run time on this one is about 30 seconds, zero carry time. If you have any questions or want pictures, please PM me and I will RSVP.

Asking: $565*, *SOLD* shipped.

*I will be donating 50% of the profit from this sale to CPF (K. Dreller).

Payment: I'm not a Paypal user. Check or money order in US dollars, please.

Shipping: Shipping is free. USA only, please. I will ship USPS Priority within 2 business days of receiving payment. If we have done business before (you might need to remind me), I will cross-ship.

Insurance: If you would like insurance, please add $2 per item.

Terms/Disclaimer: All sales are final. I cannot provide tech support or repair for any of these items. I reserve the right to withhold business from anyone based on my past experiences with them. It is the buyer's responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws regarding the items they purchase. If the buyer hurts themselves, anyone else, or damages property using these items, I am not responsible. To buy knives, you must be 18 years of age or older.

Last edited: