Limited Titanium OLight M30 Run To Come

gmf2010

Newly Enlightened
A reputable dealer made mention that "A limited run if Ti M30s will be available soon." Has anyone else heard this news? It will probably cost a pretty penny, but this could be pretty envy worthy, if it is in fact in the works.

Lightmax

Newly Enlightened
A reputable dealer made mention that "A limited run if Ti M30s will be available soon." Has anyone else heard this news? It will probably cost a pretty penny, but this could be pretty envy worthy, if it is in fact in the works.

Any word on the price ? Or do we need to guess regular price times 2? Or 2.5?

Any educated guess on this Matt ?

Lightmax

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they are going to use such a precious and expensive material to build a flashlight, the M30 is a bad pick. I mean, it just doesn't compare to other of its class (I mean TK40, M2X, M1X, L950, ACE), in both brightness and regulation.

HKJ

Flashaholic
If they are going to use such a precious and expensive material to build a flashlight, the M30 is a bad pick. I mean, it just doesn't compare to other of its class (I mean TK40, M2X, M1X, L950, ACE), in both brightness and regulation.

I have TK40, M2, M1X, L950 and some other and I really like the M30, it is small and it is very bright. It has about the same light output as the others, but is not focused for throw.

ergotelis

Enlightened
exactly, bb cree&seoul!

And, anyway, you can't have everything. It is impossible to focus better a MC-E at a 42mm head dimensions!

Last edited:

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just checked the marketplace to see if there was any news about this but didnt see anything. id like to know what matt thinks about this rumor.

Lightmax

Newly Enlightened
i just checked the marketplace to see if there was any news about this but didnt see anything. id like to know what matt thinks about this rumor.

OK Matt,

Time to spill the beans !

Whats real, and what's fiction in regards to this rumor !

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well according to the reviews that I've seen, output/runtime wise, th M30 is absolutely horribly.

If you buy a Ti version of a light, I'd want the original version to good.

Pull out a RRT-1 Ti, and we're starting to talk hehe

Toaster

Enlightened
I wonder how hard Olight will be driving this SST-50 LED. There is potential for a lot of output here :sssh:

Splunk_Au

Enlightened
LoL i guess some of you've already read the thread over at light-reviews.com as well ;) hehe

It will be interesting to see this new LED in some flashlights.