• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MZOX-4 ******SOLD**SHIPPED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatron

Banned
dsc1800sk1.jpg

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/218467

usual rules apply folks

$700 delivered $680
paypal only

(not responsible for damage or loss once item has left my care)

thanks for looking folks:)

Last edited:

jaundice

Enlightened
Re: MZOX-4

Does that include the M6 host, or just the head/bezel?

Thanks,

-John

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

killer package from the best seller I know:twothumbs

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

What a beauty! Do you know the bin of the Crees?

Cree XRE R2 WD - thats all the info i have mate, led zep may like to chime in here:wave:

Joel, Steve is correct, R2 WD.

I will be available to the buyer if a 3-level Remora is desired. I can tear it down, install the Remora, and rebuild it.

Replacement cost of this light is near $900 with the RPM bezel and FM holder.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is very tempting :devil: What's the runtime on high with AW IMR 18650 cells?

I can't tell from the picture if it comes with a stock M6 body or a Megalenium body. If it's a stock body, what type of battery carriage does it come with?

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

This is very tempting :devil: What's the runtime on high with AW IMR 18650 cells?

Hope you guys dont mind me jumping in. This is the best light around! I ran my MZOX-4 with 18650 and becuase of the low voltage it ran very hot. It is designed for the FM 3 X 17670 holder with 6 123s. The run time with this set up is 36 mins, I run it for about 14 Mins. then let the light cool for 3.

I can't tell from the picture if it comes with a stock M6 body or a Megalenium body. If it's a stock body, what type of battery carriage does it come with?

This comes with the stock body and FM 3 X 17670 holder. I also paid well over this for mine. This light has HUGE spill!

P1010255.jpg

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Greg, thanks for the first-hand answers.

Joel, I was running mine with a Megalennium body and regular AW protected cells. At 11.1V it will draw about 3A.

At 1600 mAH, the AW IMR 18650 should power the light for about 30 minutes.

One thing to note is that this light is the very first MZ build. The (+) contact design has since been revised to be adjustable to match with different bodies and cell holders (this one is fixed for the M6 tube and FM 3 X 17670 holder). As is it will probably not work on the Megalennium, but I believe I can install a spring soldered to the brass contact so it will. If the light is disassembled to fit a Remora, I can change the entire (+) contact board to the current adjustable style.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Joel, I was running mine with a Megalennium body and regular AW protected cells. At 11.1V it will draw about 3A.

At 1600 mAH, the AW IMR 18650 should power the light for about 30 minutes.

One thing to note is that this light is the very first MZ build. The (+) contact design has since been revised to be adjustable to match with different bodies and cell holders (this one is fixed for the M6 tube and FM 3 X 17670 holder). As is it will probably not work on the Megalennium, but I believe I can install a spring soldered to the brass contact so it will. If the light is disassembled to fit a Remora, I can change the entire (+) contact board to the current adjustable style.

Thanks, Dennis! 30 minutes is not bad. Hmmm... I still have 2 kidneys. Maybe I'll sell 1 :devil:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MZOX-4(accepting trades for MJP's)

PM sent with possible trade.
Thanks,
Tanasit

Status
Not open for further replies.