• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Lunasol 27

dhshark

Newly Enlightened
Just as the title says. I'm looking for a Lunasol 27 for me as a father's day present. My wife asked me: "What do you want for father's day this year." I said I really want a Lunasol 27 flashlight but I'll settle for a Lunasol 20". Her reply? "Get it". :twothumbs ME: "Which one?" HER: "Which ever." YES!!

So I settled on the Lunasol 20 because finding a Lunasol 27 is hard to find (the last two that appeared on the B/S/T sold within minutes of the OP's ad) and I've been waiting for McGizmo to start the wave on the Lunasol 20.

Before the wave offically starts I decided to put an ad looking for a Lunasol 27.

So...does anyone have a Lunasol 27 that they are willing to sell?

Thanks,
Dennis

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dennis,:wave:

StrayLight has one that he was willing to trade here. You might want to send him a PM asking if it's available.

Cheers,
Steve

StrayLight

Enlightened
Hi Dennis,:wave:

StrayLight has one that he was willing to trade here. You might want to send him a PM asking if it's available.

Cheers,
Steve

For the record, I was willing to trade my LS27 only for a LS20, and I didn't consider it a straight trade at that. Please consider mine unavailable, but I appreciate the reco.

Good luck, Dennis, the LunaSol lights are without equal.