• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired <SOLD> Mako wide beam

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
MAKO IS SOLD

In excellent condition and fully functional. I originally purchased 2 Mako's from Endeavor. One standard and one wide beam then picked up 2 other Mako's from others here on the forum so this on is up for sale.

The wide beam version has a much smoother beam than the narrow beam version. They make very good reading lights. This one has seen very little use and has not been dropped or handled roughly.

$90.00 USD shipped to US or Canada address. $95.00 shipped elsewhere. PP only please. Because of past issues confirmed pp address or established CPF members only.

mako.jpg

Please post in this thread and PM if interested.

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: F/S Mako wide beam

I have the standard narrow beam version and it is great, and the battery lasts forever. Don't need to use NiMh cells as the current to LED, 20mA's on high just does not pull that much from the cell, about 50mA's, and I mostly use low which uses a fraction of that current.

Bill

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S Mako wide beam

Oh I would love to try one of these out!

It's ready and waiting. It may even have your name on it. :devil:

I have the standard narrow beam version and it is great, and the battery lasts forever. Don't need to use NiMh cells as the current to LED, 20mA's on high just does not pull that much from the cell, about 50mA's, and I mostly use low which uses a fraction of that current.

Bill

My daughter has two of the Mako's and really likes them. As I recall the low setting drives the LED at 6mA.

We'll lower the price with this post as well. 90.00 USD to USA and Canada. 95.00 USD Elsewhere.

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Flood Mako arrived today.

Packaged beautifully.

The beam is better that expected.

Nice smooth white flood, not too wide though.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: