• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** McGizmo Ti S27-PD (MINT) ***SOLD***

The Coach

Enlightened
I have a chance to get a grail I have been looking for for 4 years, so this will be up FOR SALE for one week and then it goes back in the safe.

FOR SALE: a mint, as received from Don, Ti S27-PD with white trit in the piston from the August 2007 wave. Only turned on to test. I know Don always mentions machining marks, but I can't see any.

US SALE ONLY - USPS Money Order only. $575.00 FIRM.
**** SOLD to Mendhammarsh *****

The first "I'll take it" here gets it, questions by PM don't count.
Price includes insured Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. I will ship the same day I receive the money order and send the tracking number.

I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow, I am having trouble with my photo program.
These are the only pictures I have now, it's the one in the middle.

IMAG0007-1-1.jpg

IMAG0008-1-1.jpg

The other one and the LunaSol are NOT for sale. :grin2:
While I have purchased many lights here, this is my first sale, so bear with me. :devil:

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti S27-PD (MINT)

Hi Coach,

That's one very nice light. Coach is a Great Guy to deal with, a real straight shooter. Good Luck with your Sale:twothumbs!!!

Cheers,
Steve

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great buy, mendhammarsh!

I knew this light wouldn't last very long.

:twothumbs :twothumbs

handsfull

Newly Enlightened

I'm surprised it lasted this long! It's the best light Don has produced (IMO).:D

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

My favorite McGizmo is my slate 27 PD-S. (with a 17670 in it).

While I would have loved to have jumped on this - I may have refrained because I use my slate one so much (it rides loose in my bag) and I probably would have been hesitant about using this one.:mecry:

The Coach

Enlightened

Wow, that's what I get for going to bed early. Looks like this one is staying in New Jersey, where electricity was invented. Marshall, it's yours, I answered your PM.

Steve, thanks Bro, you set a good example for me to follow. :devil:

lovecpf

The Coach

Enlightened
:party: This baby is gone. :wave: Headed up 287 to Mendham. :party:
Thanks Marshall for making my first sale a pleasant one. It was nice chatting with you. It's good to be retired. Enjoy it. :thumbsup:

mendhammarsh

Enlightened
The transaction is complete. In less than 20 hours, Mr. Mcgizmo Ti S27 PD was successfully transferred to his new home in New Jersey.

WOW what a light!

Coach,

Nice to meet and do business with you. Thank you for letting this one go and for throwing in the Pelican case with the McGizmo.

Be Safe and Be Well,

Marshall