tactical corsets

paulr

Flashaholic
I met the guy who designed these things, at first as a photo-edited image but I guess he's actually making them: http://tacticalcorsets.com . This isn't intended as a plug, I just thought some folks here would get a kick out of the pictures. I guess there should be some flashlights to go with the corsets...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It actually got me thinking about a real unit. A corset, other than for certain sub-cultures, is meant to be worn as an undergarment. It would be thick, but could be made from bullet-proof material. Perhaps contain a couple of hidden, inverted, pockets with velcro closure. Woman could reach up from underneath her shirt to access them.

Why not turn it from a fetish novelty into something that's truly tactical.

But as far as the novelty goes, I kinda like it. Is the woman included, or do you have to buy that seperately? :p

SilentK

Enlightened
It even says theres a light pouch! :party: I could see this now. a cpf group buy, and having everyone go home to say to their wife "try this on babe" :crackup:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It even says theres a light pouch! :party: I could see this now. a cpf group buy, and having everyone go home to say to their wife "try this on babe" :crackup:

I can see the response to that request...

"What the Hell?! Did you mug a stripper?" lovecpf

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Did a bit of further digging. Apparently the tactical corset actually is bulletproof.

But like all such garments, it really would be best to be worn underneath clothing.

jeeves

Newly Enlightened
Lol, I Like the 'Interrogation' tool. Interesting concept, very 'tacticool' but still pretty cool.

You gotta figure she's either a pro S&Mer, or some off-the-wall super-spy bad-a55 if she's sporting a bullet proof corset.

I'd love to get ahold of that client list.

paulr

Flashaholic
I didn't notice before but the light in the "light pouch" sure looks like a Surefire 10X Dominator (or would that be Dominatrix...)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I didn't notice before but the light in the "light pouch" sure looks like a Surefire 10X Dominator (or would that be Dominatrix...)

More like a 10x Dom. :)

But take a closer look at the video. That thing that looks like the body of a 10x Dominator, that's actually the Kraton handle of a Cold Steel Kukri knife. You can make out the outline of the black sheath in the video when Amanda turns around.

But there is indeed a tactical flashlight in the pouch in one of the pics. A Night-Ops Gladius in the pic over to the right.