One more strange flashlight !

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
this one will be sold for coming thursday in the Greek Lidl supermarkets (this is not a sales promoting post)

webtelescopingflashligh.jpg

TELESPOPING FLASHLIGHT
`
3xAG10 batteries
3xLEDs (though they are not advertised as High power LOL)
and a magnetic beZel ring

now what other uses are other than fishing out lost screws I do not know...

ENJOY kostas

Last edited:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty cool,

The problem I can see with it is,the window will get scratched fast if you use it to pick up screws.And as it's low powered I think the extension is a must fully extended to light the path you walk :laughing:

deKatt

Newly Enlightened
It looks like the perfect light to use when walking late at night. If you're accosted by a mugger, extend it and use it like a telescoping baton. If that doesn't work, use the magnet to screw up the mugger's pacemaker (disclaimer: may not be effective on muggers born after 1940). ;)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya-so kostas! I know I butchered the spelling, it's all Greek to me!!!

Billy Mays will be hawking this soon!

Very clever design. They could improve it by extending the magnetic bezel to protect the lense.

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I saw one of these at my local Harbor Freight, the last time I was there. Doesn't feel well made.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
indeed... but if it is NOt well made (as expected) then it redefines the Thrower flashlight....

Fling the extension too hard and you get a Throw flashlight

LOL LOL LOL :crackup:

Last edited:

heckboy

Enlightened
I've got one of those! Not exactly the one shown but the same thing, light with a magnet with a telescoping handle. You would not believe how handy it is for retrieving dropped screws from deep dark hiding places in the engine compartment of car.

Later,
HB

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya-so kostas! I know I butchered the spelling, it's all Greek to me!!!

Billy Mays will be hawking this soon!

Very clever design. They could improve it by extending the magnetic bezel to protect the lense.

But wait, If you order berore midnight tonight, you"ll receive an additional TELESPOPING FLASHLIGHT. Thats right, two for the price of one. It's our gift to you. Here's how to order.......