• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SPY 007 **One and Only Price Drop**

StrayLight

Enlightened
WITHDRAWN: SPY 007

Spy 007 #255 WITHDRAWN

If you are reading this then you know exactly what this light is and what it can do. Purchased from Hooplehead and originally from Data's 2nd sales thread. The only marks on it are minor scratches near the lanyard hole from when I installed a small split ring, otherwise as new. Still on first set of batteries. This engineering marvel is just not getting the pocket time I promised it, so perhaps someone else will actually use it.

I have my eye on something else, but I'm reluctant to sell, so this will be the only price drop. I'll try to get some photos posted in the next few days.

Prices include priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the CONUS (insurance & international shipping extra). Paypal and money order accepted domestically, Paypal from "verified" buyers in US funds required for international sales. No e-check. No fees for Paypal. Postal insurance is your only recourse in the unlikely event that a package goes missing, and is therefore highly recommended.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy007

Any trits installed it the 2 slots ? :D

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy007

While I cannot at this point claim that I'll take it, I am very interested. Let me take a look at my finances and see if I'll be able to do this. Otherwise, I hope you are able to find a good home for it.

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are sorely tempting me to join the "Double Agent" club,
wretched excess though it may be, particularly as I have #256.

Got pix? Gotta have pix for something this pricy.

StrayLight

Enlightened
You are sorely tempting me to join the "Double Agent" club,
wretched excess though it may be, particularly as I have #256.

Got pix? Gotta have pix for something this pricy.

I believe we've had this discussion before, but as a future "Double Agent" of course this will be kept in strictest confidence.

I do not have any pics yet, but I will have my camera back and take some this weekend.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank goodness, I almost gave in and snagged this light!
I've must have typed "I'll take it" about 10 different times,
just neve hit the submit button! LoL