• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
First is a Mr.Bulk Lion Cub II, mint uncarried. Heres the origional sales thread.

http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ede6aa28ff0706642d53243d7385c998&topic=5763.0

Asking $450 SOLD

Next is a McGizmo XR19-PD. I think it is Don's best light and I have 3 of them, therefore I will be selling this one. This has been carried time to time and has a few scratches. This comes just like my other PD with the nickle plated piston. The piston had green tritium installed. These were hard to come by a year ago and sold for up to $850+.

Asking $550

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

DSCN0611.jpg

Last edited:

The Coach

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo XR19-PD

Nice score Marshall. You will love the Cub. Mine has a blue button too. :thumbsup:

The Coach

Enlightened

Maybe you caught something over in Hawaii that makes you buy only lights made in Hawaii. :thinking:

:laughing:

mendhammarsh

Enlightened

Prompt Delivery, Fast Email Response, Great Transaction.

Mr. Bulk Cub II is a gem . Thank you Chipwillis.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Chip,

I can't believe you are letting one of them go:faint:, I know the Ti XR19-PD is your favorite light, I still have mine too:twothumbs!!! Great Price on a Great Light, I'm really surprised it's still here.:thinking:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited: