• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Odds & Ends, mod parts (Mag, etc.)

mrQQ

Enlightened
WTS: ** UPDATED ** Chrome Mag 1C, FM's GM 1.5D, Odds & Ends, mod parts (Mag, etc.)

Hello,

i'm starting a new thread to sale remaining unused parts, left over from my Mag modding quests. I will be updating this thread bit by bit, whenever I have time to inventorise whatever I have. I will generally try to post approximate prices of what I feel part should cost, but I encourage people to comment on them if they are wrong - I don't really know what goes for what lately.

Some general rules:

I can accept PayPal payments only. CC funded PP's please add 3%. Please PM me before paying.

I can and will ship worldwide. Usual rates are

EU up to 0.5kg: 3$ normal, 5$ priority
EU up to 2kg: 7$ normal, 9$ priority
Rest of the world up to 0.5kg: 4$ normal, 6$ priority
Rest of the world up to 2kg: 11$ normal, 18$ priority

Registration is 3$ additional. Sorry, no tracking available. I'll do combined shipment.

Items will be shipped from Lithuania, EU.

If you require any additional info just ask in this thread, I will respond as detailed as I can and it'll help everyone hopefully.

And, after all this long intro, for starters I'm offering just few items:

1. FM 3" SMO reflector, like new. Price is 45$ 40$ 35$. SOLD; SHIPPED

2. KIU high temp Mag D socket with spare socket. New, haven't even opened the bag. Price is 13$ 10$ 8$. SOLD; SHIPPED

3. Unknown origin Mag D switch assembly with some kind of bi-pin socket. Maybe Starlight can tell where this came from Price is 10$ 8$ 6$. SOLD; SHIPPED

4. KD M*g Q5 dropin and aspherical lens kit. Only tried it out. Few minutes of use. Price is 30$ (I understand it's only 34$ in KD with free shipment, but it's Soldout, and there are lots of issues buying from KD..) SOLD; SHIPPED

5. AW's D size soft-start and multi-brightness switch. Price is 70$ 65$ 55$. SOLD; SHIPPED

6. Two sets of completely stock Mag D size switches, with bulbs, without rubber boots (I might find one..) I don't remember what I paid for them, but I'll sell them for 12$ 10$ 8$ each. SOLD; SHIPPED

7. Two Osram 64664 36v 400w 14000 lumen 150h G6.35 bi-pin projector bulbs. Paid 10$ for each of them in BulbConnection, will sell for 7$ 5$ each.

8. Chrome Mag1C patterned cut. Selling for same price I payed to Mac @ this thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/228172. Price is 70$.

DSC_7189.jpg

DSC_7190.jpg

9. FM's GM Gray Mag1.5D with 4x17670[sorry] 4x14670 adapter. No switch. Selling for same price I payed to Mac @ this thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/228172. Price 120$.

DSC_7186.jpg

DSC_7187.jpg

DSC_7188.jpg

10. AW's D size soft-start and multi-brightness switch. I think this one was made with special components to handle 40v applications. Price is 60$.

11. FM 3" VLOP reflector, like new. Price is 45$.

Let's see how this goes, if all goes well, I might have something more for sale.

Unconditional "I'll take it" takes priority.

Did I forget anything? :)

Last edited:

blackandgolduk

Newly Enlightened
Hi mrQQ

I'm sorry that my first post is in the buying thread, but I really, really want the KD Q5 drop-in and Aspheric lens, please!

If you need references (due to me being a noob!) then I can provide them from people I've bought from on other forums.

Cheers,

James
(blackandgolduk)

flashfiend

Enlightened
:takeit:

#5. AW's D size soft-start and multi-brightness switch. Price is 55$.

and

#2. KIU high temp Mag D socket with spare socket. New, haven't even opened the bag. Price is 8$.

Can you PM paypal info and shipping charges for normal delivery with registration?

Last edited: