M1X Holster?

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are you guys using to carry around your M1Xs? I think I'm looking for a nylon holster that's basically just a short tube, no bottom, no flap but I'm having a hard time finding one...

WHT_GE8

Enlightened
Bringing this back up because im interested in something similiar. Dont want a flap or a pouch, but something that I can slide in and out of easily and smoothly. Maybe those clips for a C-cell maglite? Wont fit snug though, since the Jetbeam doesnt get thick till the top.

gilly

Enlightened
Recommended from another thread, I just got one of these:

http://www.drillspot.com/products/528027/nite_ize_lhs-03_nylon_holster

Designed to stretch and accomodate up to a D-cell body. Firmly clips on belt up to 2.5 inches and has a rotating function while clipped to belt (can direct light forward while still on belt)

Mine is still very tight but once it breaks in a bit will work very well.

Can't beat the price!

WHT_GE8

Enlightened
Recommended from another thread, I just got one of these:

http://www.drillspot.com/products/528027/nite_ize_lhs-03_nylon_holster

Designed to stretch and accomodate up to a D-cell body. Firmly clips on belt up to 2.5 inches and has a rotating function while clipped to belt (can direct light forward while still on belt)

Mine is still very tight but once it breaks in a bit will work very well.

Can't beat the price!

That ones nice. How's it mount on your person? Does it have a belt loop?

Last edited:

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
The Nite-Ize holser is what I use for my larger lights, including the M1X. It has a plastic belt clip, and rotates so you can use your light hands free, which is actually a pretty cool and usable feature. The price is right, and as far as I can tell, the quality is great (I have used mine on duty every night for months). This holster works great with 123 and C sized bodies, I wouldn't use it for anything slimmer or thicker, but it does work.

Awesome buy for the money, get 2.

WHT_GE8

Enlightened
The Nite-Ize holser is what I use for my larger lights, including the M1X. It has a plastic belt clip, and rotates so you can use your light hands free, which is actually a pretty cool and usable feature. The price is right, and as far as I can tell, the quality is great (I have used mine on duty every night for months). This holster works great with 123 and C sized bodies, I wouldn't use it for anything slimmer or thicker, but it does work.

Awesome buy for the money, get 2.

I imagine it must not be easy trying to pull the flashlight out since it clips on the belt loop and has slack, the holster will move around. I would really prefer something with a belt loop so when I pull the light the holster will stay put and not move around everywhere like it would with a clip. Does that make sense?

fareast

Enlightened
I got this one also. As said, it rotates and (kind of) locks into place at each 45 degree angle. A very handy feature. I use it mostly for a modded MC. That said, it also fits my 2aaa Minimag without issue.

My biggest gripe with this holster is the fact that this design makes it a bit difficult for me to put the MC back in. I have to make sure I line the tailcap inside the two sidewalls in the holster before shoving it in. . Next up for me to try is that thing which looks like a large o-ring with a leather belt loop. Easy in and out but so much more wobbly... (no running with this one!)