• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World's brightest High CRI LED flashlight !SOLD!

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well at least I can't think of any brighter. What we have here is mint UltraFire WF-1300L. It holds 3 18650s in a side by side battery holder. It is a very nice size and is not too large for the hand surprisingly. It is however a very heavy light. It does not have a "switch" of the type that can fail as it is a twisty but with the addition of a momentary function by pressing in on the button that is on the tailcap. The machining of this light is actually quite good. I do not know if it is type II or III but the anodizing looks very well done either way. The Ultrafire lettering on the side leaves a bit to be desired but is hardly something to keep one from buying a light. It has double o-rings on the tail cap. The contacts on the battery holder are gold plated. Now down to the LEDs. I took out the stock cool white SSC P4s and replaced them with very lovely high CRI P4s. The difference is just amazing. It is dimmer yes but it is still putting out massive amounts of light. I did some minor work to improve the heat transfer from the base the LEDs reside on. Just replacing whatever they use with AA and adding it in some spots they should have. It has a high, medium, and strobe with a memory function to turn on in the last mode it was left in.

And now some pictures.

For comparison I took the same pictures with my Raidfire with I modded with an R2 WH which is the warmest of the cool whites.

highCRI017.jpg

highCRI018.jpg

highCRI019.jpg

highCRI020.jpg

highCRI021.jpg

*batteries sold separately:D

Raidfire R2 WH
highCRI001.jpg

UltraFire on high
highCRI002.jpg

UltraFire on high with a slight diffuser film on the lens. This will come with the light and you can try it with and without and decide for yourself which you like better.
highCRI003.jpg

highCRI009.jpg

highCRI008.jpg

Same pics as the last one but the exposure is lower.
highCRI005.jpg

highCRI004.jpg

highCRI010.jpg

highCRI011.jpg

highCRI012.jpg

On medium
highCRI014.jpg

On high
highCRI013.jpg

highCRI016.jpg

highCRI015.jpg

I would like $225 for this creation plus shipping. I will use the USPS shipping calculator to figure the cost to ship. As in all my business I will not ship with it marked as a gift if it is traveling to another country as I feel that practice is in essence stealing so please don't ask. First one to post :takeit: followed by PP gets it. It is ready to ship. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks, Michael

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
Re: World's brightest High CRI LED flashlight

Sick light!

How much current is going to each led in high?

Nos

Enlightened

i like the way the red car is shining...........the light quality is amazing...the amount of light too, of course :huh:

Hammer Train

Banned

I'm sorry I just realized I didn't answer your question. Each LED is seeing about 1A on high. So it is technically overdriving the LEDs by 200mA.

Just the answer I was hoping for :thumbsup:

Can you tell me what the bin of the emitters are please? Now to find something to do while waiting at my letterbox for a few days!

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just the answer I was hoping for :thumbsup:

Can you tell me what the bin of the emitters are please? Now to find something to do while waiting at my letterbox for a few days!
Here is the exact page they were bought off of. 4k color temp natural white and the highest flux bin available for the high CRI P4. This light should be putting out something around 1000 high CRI emitter lumens.

Hammer Train

Banned
No sign of the light arriving, doesn't look too promising now, maybe it will just turn up one day - I hope so!?... :popcorn:

Last edited:

kris23

Newly Enlightened
wow thats shocking...... so how long does that make the time? a month? sucks man im sorry..... hope it wasn't confiscated for some reason....

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow thats shocking...... so how long does that make the time? a month? sucks man im sorry..... hope it wasn't confiscated for some reason....
It was shipped 6/19/09 so it has been a little over a month. I don't see any reason it would have been confiscated. Legally anyway.

kris23

Newly Enlightened
possibly illegally? you never know.......

any updates peterthompson? hope you got your light by now....