Anyone have a Yankee Candle near them?

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I'm looking for this 6 Arm Chandelier
The main site is out of stock and backordered. I am hoping someone can check to see if a store near them has one and can get the phone # for me. Then I can arrange shipping.
I am looking for 6 Arm Chandelier 1043252 $39.99
and Hooks 1043253 $3.99
But I will settle for just the chandelier for now.
Please email me if you can offer help. Thanks
My wife wants this for our anniversary. What do you think, am I getting her to start taking an interest in lighting technology?

paulr

Flashaholic
Typing "Yankee Candle" into Google finds a ton of dealers, maybe you can contact some. Also try Ebay.

Greta

Flashaholic
Wits'... nothing here. But I'd try what Paul suggested. See if you can find another dealer somewhere. It's a beautiful gift. I know I would love it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks I tried Google, Froogle and Ebay. It seems the dealers, even the ones that say they have complete YC catalog don't have this. I assume that the profit margin on the candles is better than the accessories. Over 1000 hits on ebay for "yankee candle" but 0 for "yankee candle" chandelier in title & description. Even tried "yankee candle" chan** .
I don't know if these are even available in the stores but I am hoping someone might find one.
Sasha I did find one for about $300. Handmade by a blacksmith in New England. Too rich for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like I have a few in and around my area. Would you like me to call and see if they have the 6 Arm Chandelier and Hooks in stock?

-Mike

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
It looks like I have a few in and around my area. Would you like me to call and see if they have the 6 Arm Chandelier and Hooks in stock?

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, Please and Thank-You /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call this Yankee Candle Store:925-674-0684 .

It's in the Sunvalley Mall, Concord, Ca. Saw some chandelier's hanging in the store.

--dan

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talked to a nice woman at the Sunvalley Mall store. They don't ship and she didn't see a way to get it done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif .
I'll check a few stores in the midwest calling randomly to see if I can find someone to go beyond the call.
Thanks for any more help here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed a list of stores in CT to a friend there and asked him to call around to see if anyone had one. Nope. But he wasn't sure if I had checked the main store in MA so he called the main Customer Service #. They told him it was available /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif .
So I went on-line and ordered it, no problem.
I sent C.S. an email with my story and a request to expedite the order. I'll report back what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going through my old posts and came across this. Sorry I know you all have been waiting to see if everything worked out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif short answer, YES!
I did get it in two separate packages (1. chandelier-2' cube, 2. hook 1x4x14") on two different days, one two days after tracking said it was going to be here but it looks nice and adds a nice touch to our dining room.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP