• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti PD-S (6 Flute) with an AOTH Holester and PEU Bezel(Sold)

vkl

Newly Enlightened
I bought this light from Steve L a few weeks ago. Great light but there are some things that I have to take care of so this is up for sale. Asking what I paid for it. $600$580 $560 Sold shipped in the USA for the whole package. Payment by usps money order or by paypal. Selling this light in the exact condition as I got it. Here is the original post from Steve L.

I have up for sale a beautiful McGizmo 6 Flute Ti PD-S Package in Very Good Condition. I received from Griff last Thursday. This beauty was modified by DarkZero (Will). It had the Drive Current increased to 1 amp on high, while Low was left alone. The Lux III was replaced with a SSC P4 (I believe it's a USWOH). A very nicely centered LED, very bright, excellent tint, beautiful Ti PD-S beam. The Ti PD-S comes with the Green Tritted PEU Bezel, Green Trit in the piston, and the AOTH Beaver Tail Holester with a flap and clip, exactly as received from Griff in this thread. I paid $597 and change. I'm only asking for what I paid plus shipping ($597.00+$13.00-Insured Priority Mail with DC) and I'll eat the Paypal fees.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/231922

DSC06296.jpg

DSC06297.jpg

DSC06289.jpg

DSC06283.jpg

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S (6 Flute) with an AOTH Holester and PEU Bezel

nice set.
:drool:that holster:drool:

Ny0ng1

Enlightened

original Ti-PD doesnt come with ti-clip?

vkl

Newly Enlightened

original Ti-PD doesnt come with ti-clip?

I do have the clip but I do not have the two screws. The light fits better in the holester without the clip in my opinion.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do have the clip but I do not have the two screws. The light fits better in the holester without the clip in my opinion.
Agreed, when I received the Ti PD-S from Griff, the Clip was already removed. I believe the Clip was never installed on the light while it was in the Holester (It fits like a glove). A very Bright light with the usual Excellent Ti PD-S beam. IMO The Ti PD-S is the best EDC ever made. By the way, if there is any concern about the mod, it was done by DarkZero, enough said, and it's easily reversible (sense resistor). Here's a link to more pictures of this timeless classic.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

I am the original owner of this Ti PD-S, before it was knighted with the awesome Peu bezel. Then griff owned it and added the darkzero mod, the Peu bezel and the gorgeous AOTH holster. Then Steve L bought the package, now vkl. So the new owner will be No. 5, but I can tell you that these things actually look better with age and use. There's a certain character to McGizmo Ti lights that make them irresistable to put down.

If the new owner wants an original McGizmo clip and clip screws, I would be more than happy to donate them - just send me your shipping addy and I'll throw them in the mail. I am not a fan of clips on flashlights so most of mine are clipless.

Whoever buys this light will hopefully continue the tradition of EDC'ing it as intended. The PD is still the world's favorite custom flashlight. Personally, I own alot of lights, but the one I truly carry every day is a Ti PD-S. :twothumbs

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ditto to all the comments!!
This is the PERFECT EDC package!
the light without the clip on it fits the AOTH
so well that they seem married!
The upgrade by DZ just makes a great light BETTER!

vkl

Newly Enlightened

If the new owner wants an original McGizmo clip and clip screws, I would be more than happy to donate them - just send me your shipping addy and I'll throw them in the mail. I am not a fan of clips on flashlights so most of mine are clipless.

Thank you. That is very kind of you.

vkl

Newly Enlightened

Let's move this. $560 in the USA. Great deal with the mods. A complete package ready to go.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW. That's a Smoking Hot Deal:eek:. You could sell the AOTH (If you don't need it) and have a Sweet Ti PD-S modded by DarkZero for less than $500.00 Shipped.:faint: If I wasn't in sell mode right now (Led Zeppelin's Revenge), I would buy it back myself.

Cheers,
Steve

Ny0ng1

Enlightened

was contemplating between this and the last LS20 wave. Picked the later today after consideration :(

any idea how difficult is it to change it back to stock current instead of 1amp? And how about original ti bezel?

damn.. this is a good deal but :broke: