How does the Peak Eiger compare to say an LF2XT or LD01?

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which Peak Eiger? I want to order one, but haven't decided on which output level just yet.
Totally different type of light from those you listed, though. It probably isn't going to have a strong appeal for the people who like gadget factor.
I'm more attracted to simple lights with a single mode, neutral tint, and floody beam, so the Eiger is exactly what I want.

Grubbster

Enlightened
Totally different lights. I just got my Eiger today. It is just on-off; no levels like the other two you listed. I got the wide beam model so it really is not comparable in terms of beam either. It seems like a great light though. I got the #5 level and am running it on a 10440. Doing a ceiling bounce and comparing it with other lights, it looks to be about 20-30 lumens to my eyes. I have been carrying it for most of the day in lightweight shorts. That is the reason I bought this light. To have a lightweight, bright light for summer carry. So far, it looks like it fills the bill. :thumbsup:

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should receive my #4 power with medium optic tomorrow and can post some impressions. I have a LF2X that I can make comparisons to but they are way different. The Eiger is about as small as the Arc AAA but has an optic and high flux Rebel LED. Without actually having it yet - I would think its like an update super Arc with custom options.