• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Lunasol 20 / AOTH Honey Brown Croc with Flap SOLD

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

Because of a few big purchases, I am regrettably listing my LS20 and AOTH Holester.

1. LunaSol 20 $550.00 Shipped
Includes Insured Priority Mail with DC.

Up first is a "One of a Kind" Mint LS20 that I had modified by datiLED. I had the High DC increased to 833ma and the Golden Dragon was replaced with a Golden Dragon+ (120 lumen/watt from LiteMania). The light is now brighter than a Ti PD-S, has a warmer tint, and still has the Very, Very Useful Low. It's really the best of Both worlds. I'm the original owner and it's from the last wave - RCR123 or CR123 is fine. This mod was a Royal PITA and datiLED said he would never do it again. Here's your chance to own a "One of a Kind LS20.:cool: I have a feeling I'm really going to regret this!!!

2. AOTH Honey Brown Croc Holester $150.00 Shipped
Includes Insured Priority Mail with DC.

Up next is my Like New Custom AOTH Honey Brown Croc Holester from the Leg. I'm the original owner and this has never left my Desk (Desk Queen). This has the Leather Loop on the back ($15.00 upgrade over the clip) to put a belt through. Here's a link to the price list from the last Group Buy. This Holester fits a LS20, XR19 and Ti PD-S. *The Ti PD-S is just a tad shorter*

Here's a couple of very quick pictures, I will post better pictures later today:
From L to R: LS20, XR19-PD, Ti PD-S
Flashlights618.jpg

Far Left: The Red in the LS20 reflector is just a reflection.
Flashlights620.jpg

Honey Brown AOTH Holesters on the Left.
Flashlights612.jpg

Honey Brown AOTH Holesters on the Left.
Flashlights615.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________​

Rules:​

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes it.

2) US Only - International, Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options!​

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.​

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".​

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Proline,

Thank You!!! I was able to get the LS20 and AOTH Shipped today. I'll PM you the DC#. As always, it has been a pleasure. Thanks Again!!!

Best Wishes,
Steve