eagletac T100C2 holster

Arcmay

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone bought a T100C2 from the eagletac store? If so, does it come with the holster automatically or do you have to order it separately. If you have to order it separately, where is it? They have one for the p100c2 under accessories, but I don't see one for the t100c2.

strinq

Enlightened
It doesn't come with the holster, u gotta get it separately.
My local dealer says you can get one for it, just send eagletac an email for a price quote.

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a matching holster for mine in the box that the light came in.

harddrive

Enlightened

Definitely the T100C2? The holster is an optional extra for the T100C2.

Strange that one seller has the holsters but Eagletac-store doesn't :shrug:

In case anyone was considering it the T100C2 will not work in a blackhawk mod-u-lock holster. It will however work in a Surefire V70.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Mine had no holster with it.
I did buy the first one sold on the marketplace but I have no reason to think that it was included in the box and the seller just decided to keep it.

Arcmay

Newly Enlightened
I sent an e-mail to the eagletac store, and they said it came with the holster and a battery magazine. :confused: Also, the e-mail came from the fenix store, what's that mean, that the fenix store and the eagletac store are run by the same people?

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are both domains owned by 4-sevens.com; they are just separate "divisions" for the two brands.

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lied, I misread this. I have the T10C2 not the 100. My T10C2 came with a matching holster. Sorry. G

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
I sent an e-mail to the eagletac store, and they said it came with the holster and a battery magazine.
Hi Guys,
For the record, the P100A2, P100C2 and the T100C2 do not come with holsters so EagleTac could offer the lowest price possible. Holsters for these models should be offered as an accessory and available separately. The T100C2 includes 1 battery magazine and 2 o-rings (front & back).

Arcmay

Newly Enlightened
I guess the base of the matter is that I want to get the light, the holster, and an eagletac 18650 cell all at once, from the same store, to reduce shipping charges.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast