• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: FM 2.5" Throw Master, FM3X (Sold), FM 700L (Sold)

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
All Sold. Thanks!

All Sold. Thanks!

A few FM goodies for sale...

All prices included CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail. I'm happy to ship outside CONUS or add other shipping services, but prices will have to be adjusted accordingly. Buyer assumes responsibility once I've handed it off to the postal employee.

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread followed by a PM requesting payment address has priority.

I accept PayPal, but no E-checks.

1. FM3X modified for Megalennium - $217 Sold

HA natural/dark olive to match Megalennium and Surefire hosts. VLOP reflector. Includes both adapters required to attach to Megalennium or Surefire M-series body. See FM's sale thread for more info and pictures.

Condition is as received from FM last week. Does not included standard, FM cam that allows for focusing on a Mag D host, but I imagine you can get that from FM, if you need it.

(Update: I was asked about the ano color... yes, the color in the first two photo's is a little off. I've added a third photo with more accurate color. The ano's a perfect match for my Megalennium body - or as close to perfect as I could hope for with dark natural/olive HA.)

2. FM 2.5" Throw Master - $85 $80 $70 Sold

HA Gray. VLOP reflector w/12.7mm bulb opening. Removable cam. Fits Mag C and D heads.
See FM's sale thread for more info and pictures.

Finish appears to be as received from FM. No dust in the interior. There does appear to be one small (couple mm) wart/dent in the reflector, but the reflective surface is unblemished, and I doubt it will affect the beam.

3. FM 700L - $95 Sold

HA Red. Head is finned and the ribs machined off. Body is grooved, cut-down and tri-bored for 3x17670. Tailcap is machined and spring has been sunk to the bottom. 3x17670 series adapter included. Lens, reflector, switch and bulb are stock.
See FM's sale thread(s) for more info.

I had plans for this host, but never got around to building it out. Condition is as recieved from FM. The head is from a different HA red FM host, but the ano match is as good as the original head. The ano finish on the body is not consistent - the upper portion around the switch is glossy (like the bezel, head and tailcap), and the knurled section and below are matte. :shrug: There are a few pin pricks in the ano (in the knurled rings - they're visible in the first picture above) and there is a small scuff near the serial number.

Last edited:

Varriano

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: FM3X (modified for Megalennium), FM 2.5" Throw Master, FM 700L

PM Sent

JasonH

Enlightened

I'll take the red FM 700L.
PM sent

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

PMs replied.

700L is SPF.

Varriano

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the FM3X

PM sent
V

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM replied.

FM3X is SPF.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: FM3X (Sold), FM 2.5" Throw Master, FM 700L (Sold)

FM3X and 700L are sold. Thanks!

Varriano

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: FM3X (Sold), FM 2.5" Throw Master, FM 700L (Sold)

PP sent

:paypal:

V

Varriano

Newly Enlightened
The FM 3X arrived in perfect condition and is exact match for the Mega body.

Regards

V
lovecpf