weaponlight for this weapon

Monocrom

Flashaholic
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

It's real! That's the best part!

Not even the hoplophobes in Washington could call that thing "evil."

Nice! Great find. lovecpf

And the only light I know that would blend in with the color is a Surefire E2E Wine Light.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
That poor rifle.. deserves a pink flashlight.

41V9F9TN7XL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, that's not an officially licensed Hello Kitty product.:sigh: Jeez, you guys really had me going there for a minute.:crackup:

SilentK

Enlightened
A purple c2 might work. the only thnig i dont like about the gun is the grip. I would make sure i keep that out of reach if you have a young daughter. XD

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a hello kitty flashlight, but I'm not sure what kind of weapon mount it would work with. It doesn't seem like it would fit in a standard 1" mount...

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if there is a matching pillow cheek rest?

I want to see a picture of a baby cuddling with it!...(not loaded):ohgeez:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
At one point, I used to wonder why some AK-47 and FN-FAL clones sold to the public used to have thumb-hole stocks. Then I learned it was due to restrictions on "pistol grips." :shakehead

The Hello Kitty weapon doesn't even have the thumb-hole.

Patriot

Flashaholic
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

It's real! That's the best part!

Not even the hoplophobes in Washington could call that thing "evil."

Sure they could. As a matter of fact if you showed it to Obama and staff they'd probably scold you for making fun of something that shouldn't be considered a laughing matter. They'll call anything evil as long as it isn't themselves.

On a lighter note. I love that AR and the guy did a great job on it. I'd own and shoot that thing myself just to draw laughs and comments. Very funny! :)

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
that rifle was made for the CA market, where any detachable magazine center fire rifle cannot have a pistol grip. The CA DOJ made an underground regulation that a pistol grip is any grip where the thumb can be reach around the back of the grip, so a thumb hole stock would be a felony in CA on that rifle. That grip is called a "mosnterman grip", and legal since the thumb always stays on the same side of the grip and the index finger.

for some fun reading see "CA SB23".

At one point, I used to wonder why some AK-47 and FN-FAL clones sold to the public used to have thumb-hole stocks. Then I learned it was due to restrictions on "pistol grips." :shakehead

The Hello Kitty weapon doesn't even have the thumb-hole.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
that rifle was made for the CA market, where any detachable magazine center fire rifle cannot have a pistol grip. The CA DOJ made an underground regulation that a pistol grip is any grip where the thumb can be reach around the back of the grip, so a thumb hole stock would be a felony in CA on that rifle. That grip is called a "mosnterman grip", and legal since the thumb always stays on the same side of the grip and the index finger.

for some fun reading see "CA SB23".

Thanks for the clarification. (Maybe someday... intelligent people will become law-makers).