ARC AAA CPF Special Edition on its Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminocity

Newly Enlightened
Already been picked up by Fedex and on its way to the Lone Star state! Scheduled for delivery on Monday, but I would not be suprised to see it here this Friday. Everything else I have ordered from Arc has arrived in just 2 days.

Luminocity

Newly Enlightened
Holy cow! Just checked the tracking info and the flashlight is on the truck for delivery!

2 day delivery (when paying for 3 day delivery) exceeded my expectations, but I never thought the light would come overnight!

Unfortunately, nobody will be home today, so all I will get is a slip. Still though, I am one day ahead on the game!

Snuffy and Bucken, check your tracking and see if your lights are going to be delivered today.

snuffy

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Mine's "on vehicle for delivery" now also but, like you, I most likely won't get anything but the delivery attempt slip . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
I checked the tracking on mine yesterday. It gave an estimated delivery date of the 9th, next Monday. Surprise, it arrived today. Overnight delivery from Arizona to Oregon; it's unbelievable. That's the first good experience I've ever had with FedEx. They even rang the door bell instead of sneaking up to slap an attempted delivery sticker on the door. Hmmmm.... maybe I'll give them another chance.

Thanks, Peter. It's exceptional and the Red body is perfect. It's definitely unique. It more dark burgundy than red. Unlike the blue, which isn't noticeable at a casual glance, the red is noticeable and elegant without being too gauche. It was a perfect choice, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zephyr

Enlightened
My very first CPF is on it's way to California!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
Yep, returned home to find that ol` "attempted delivery sticker" on the door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
Glad to hear the red is a nice looking "red".

napalm-2002

Enlightened
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was reading this post and i thought to myself hmmm i wonder if my arc's are here?
so out i went and to my surprise were my 2 arc's cpf editions.

thanks Peter and all who work @ ARC we love you guy's
and the women to of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

mike

Luminocity

Newly Enlightened
Fully expected to get a Fedex "unhappy slip", but wonder of wonders, the package was laying on the porch in front of door! That is the first package from Arc that was left without a signature.

Peter, the red HA is beautiful! I like the beam too. More blue than my LE. Very pleasing. This light is definitely up to the usual great Arc standards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Thanks for making this happen, even though it probably did not quite fit in with your focus on your standard products.

Now the only other thing this light needs is a pink glowring attached to the non-business end. Hope Merkava comes through for us soon!

Floating Spots

Enlightened
Yes, but more like "2003 CPF____Edition"

Edit: Remove the ___ and replace with space. No matter how many spaces one puts between words, the forum only shows one space.

SRB

Newly Enlightened
I didn't think Red was the best choice until I got home and found the FedEx. Lovely light Peter, excellent color! My 123 "twistie" was also in the envelope. Does anyone have any suggestions for eliminating the battery rattle when used on an LSH?

Thanks again Peter, that was quick.
SRB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I take it the guys that are getting the "on truck for delivery" messages ordered theirs without any "custom engraving"...?

snuffy

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
FalconFX said:
I take it the guys that are getting the "on truck for delivery" messages ordered theirs without any "custom engraving"...?

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I did.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang it... Looks like a longer wait for the "custom" guys...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.