• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: USL (the original fire starting flashlight) + Extras - $155

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMGP1555.jpg

IMGP1558.jpg

For sale is the *Pewter* USL - The Ultimate Stealth Light - that I recently received. The USL is the original fire starting flashlight. The body of the light is in perfect condition (I just got it, after 4 years of waiting!), but the switch guard arrived with some nicks on the inner edges, exposing metal. A black sharpie, which I can't seem to find, should take care of it, for the most part (nicks will still be on the switch, however--not really that big of a deal.) I tried to darken it with the only sharpie I could find, a dark blue one, but it didn't black it out as well as a black one would. *THERE IS NO CHARGER OR POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED.* Bill has those and there is no telling when they'll be shipped to me. It could be next week, next month, or next year. Not wanting to wait, as there are several table tennis items I want to purchase, I'm putting it up for sale without them. It does, however, come with the charging cable, so you'll just need your own charger. Also, it comes with 5 extra bulbs and an extra reflector. Total, there are 6 bulbs, one LOP and one SM reflector.

Here's the link to more info on the USL: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/94000

If I'm not mistaken, this light is somewhere around the 2000 lumen range. Run time is short, at about 10 - 12 minutes.

Price is $155, shipped, CONUS. ***SOLD, PENDING FUNDS*****

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: USL + Extras - $235 (Pics Added)

Price reduction and pics added

Here's more info: I figured, the new guys may not know what a USL is and would never be able to find info on it, as the search function turns up absolutely nothing when I search for USL. Fortunately, Codeman has kept record of all the threads. Here's the think that you'll need to find more info: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/94000

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cheaper.... FWIW, for this package, I paid $384 + shipping, though it was supposed to come with the charger & power supply. I think, I remember the charger being about $35-$40, and I'm not sure about the power supply. In any case, though, this is a pretty deep discount for a light I just received. It hasn't even had a chance to sit on the shelf.

Last edited:

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened

You arent kidding, this is a STEAL at twice the output of a Mag85 this thing should be a real scorcher

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: USL (the original fire starting flashlight) + Extras - $155

Wow that is cheap!

Don't underestimate the power of the USL. Sure there are more powerful lights out there but this thing is still FIERCE.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't believe I'm going so low and still haven't found any interest! Can I get $1.09 for it? (just kidding!)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I will take it. Sending PM.

Bill