• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Lenslight Mini, GDuP, Cobalt Blue, Serial No. 4

1dash1

Enlightened
Custom LensLight™ Mini, Serial No. 4 (Cobalt Blue)
(1) Cr123 Battery
Focusable Aspherical Lens System
McClicky Tail Cap Switch
GDuP driver (3 stage)
-Low: 10mA
-Mid: 180mA
-High: 700mA (About 5500 LUX @ 1 meter)
Premium Bin CREE XR-E R2 LED
Read more about it here.
Price:........$129, Paypal cash or credit (incl. shipping to USA only)

Condition:.. Mint, still in production.

Terms:.......Negotiable by PM.*

Lensbright contacted me on Thursday and said that my Lenslight Mini had been returned to the factory to re-do the Cobalt Blue anodization. He offered to refund me the purchase price. Although my personal situation has changed and I no longer need the light, I felt it would be unfair to Lensbright to withdraw from the deal - even if that meant taking a loss on it. However, I asked Lensbright's indulgence in selling my spot and he said that would be okay, he'll ship it to whomever I designate. At least that will save me the shipping costs.

Please DO NOT say "I'll take it" here. Terms must be negotiated by PM. For example, it's possible that a member whom I've previously dealt with may not need to pay me until after delivery, whereas another member may need to pay up front. I'm the owner. If the light isn't delivered as promised, you deal with me.

For disclosure purposes, I'll update a list here of any offers and the status of those discussions. I am not interested in bidding up the price, the price is firm at $129.

Thank you for taking the time to read this offering.

*- If you do not have PM privileges, you can contact me at golfrt1 at hotmail dot com.

Last edited:

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Lenslight Mini, GDuP, Cobalt Blue, Serial No. 4

Iocheretyanny _ PM responded. I sent you the terms of sale for your consideration. EDIT: Payment re!ceived. Thank you

Moddoo _ PM responded. Thanks for the offer. You're next in line.

Light~speede _ PM responded. Thanks for your interest!

To everyone else, it looks like this deal is over. I'm awaiting confirmation from Iocheretyanny. If that doesn't work out, I'm sure Moddoo will have no problem with my terms (we've worked with each other before).

I've edited the title to SPF SOLD, accordingly.

Thank you CPF!

Last edited: