• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold--Modded Firefly 3 and CR2 body

nightshade

Enlightened
Sold---Sold--This light has been modded by me with a Seoul emitter. I don't remember the bin. It is easily twice as bright as it's Lux 3 counterpart with a 3.7V RCR123. I am not a whitewall hunter and choose emitters by low VF,etc. The light has been lightly used and carried but is not mint. The HA is 96%, to be safe. The CR2 is used and finish is about 92%. I'm including a new o-ring kit as provided by D.Speck. I'm also including a FF3 user manual as came with the light. These lights are easy to upgrade and have a excellent heatsink system for the size.--SOLD--

--SOLD--First I'll take it applies. Please PM for Paypal info. CC funded PP please add 3%
$135.00 shipped, Conus Only. --SOLD--

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: Modded Firefly 3 and CR2 body

I hae lots of lights, including including the latest stuff with MC-E's and P7's, Mac and Milkey customs too.

But I love my Firefly III modded with an SSC P4. The easiest to use twisty light ever made. Beautiful light, powerful enough for 95% of my tasks, small enough to easily be carried in a dress pants pocket. One of the greatest pocket lightes ever made (especially with the P4 mod).

A fair price for a legend.

Does this also come with the 123 body, or only the cr2 body?