Mini Contest: Name these lights, win a prize!

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
Here is a photo of my caving helmet along with the light I carry on my belt. As you can see, the cave environment is very tough on gear, however every single light worked flawlessly. The hand-held flashlight spent about 2 hours ssubmerged under mud and water as I was laying in deep mud taking photos of salamanders.

Now for the contest:

The first person to correctly identify all 5 lights in this photo will receive a blinky DX fauxton ***

***Marduke excluded since he knows my gear and I'll give him one when I see him next. :thumbsup:

IMG_1263.JPG

SilentK

Enlightened
Two Arc AAA lights on the helmet, the large headlamp is a Serv-Light headlamp, above is zebralight H60, the handheld is a tiablo a10-g

Last edited:

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a photo of my caving helmet along with the light I carry on my belt. As you can see, the cave environment is very tough on gear, however every single light worked flawlessly. The hand-held flashlight spent about 2 hours ssubmerged under mud and water as I was laying in deep mud taking photos of salamanders.

Now for the contest:

The first person to correctly identify all 5 lights in this photo will receive a blinky DX fauxton ***

***Marduke excluded since he knows my gear and I'll give him one when I see him next. :thumbsup:

IMG_1263.JPG
The two little twins are Betty Lou and Cindy Lou.
We call the one on it's side Lazy, Tubby is the big one on the helmet and every body knows pigpen, the mud diver.
(OK, so when it said name the lights I though you meant name, not identify them.)

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I meant to say the only lights in the picture than I also own are the two Fenises.

I will admire and appreciate the fauxton while I have it - my kid's bedroom is like a fauxton black hole.

Last edited:

SilentK

Enlightened
To much dirt and grime for someone like me to figure out what lights they are. even more so with that DBS. whoa, i wopuld like to see some beamshots of that DBS the way it is in the photo. :eek:oo: xD