• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! FS: Titanium Nitecore D10 (green) SOLD!

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD! Up for sale is another Ti D10. This one has nine green vials that are very bright. Eight around the body, one in the piston. Your choice of a large or small tritted piston. Pics of both shown below. Cool white R2 LED. Thanks! SOLD!

tid101201.jpg

tid101202.jpg

tid101203.jpg

tid101204.jpg

tid101205.jpg

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium Nitecore D10 (green)

That clip is awesome! Nice design.:thumbsup:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium Nitecore D10 (green)

:takeit:and :paypal:
Thanks,
Tanasit

Last edited:

jhanko

Enlightened
Paypal received. Will ship first thing in the morning. Shipping details sent via PM. Do you want the the large or small tritium piston? Thank you...

Jeff

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
The piece landed, what a sweet little gem.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Jeff :)

Tanasit

supasizefries

Enlightened
Jeff just thought I'd let you know, I used mine for a few hours tonight to fix....my car's headlights....a 2nd time! :crackup:Had to take off the steering wheel and open up the steering column to get to a faulty headlight switch. The clip you made worked marvelously as I clipped it to my overhead sun visor and had the Ti D10 pointing down right where I was working on the steering column. No shelf queen here! Although I've toyed around with the idea of getting another one just to be a shelf queen. :sick2: :hitit:

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I really like the look of the larger trit in the piston. I've been using my blue version daily. It's so skinny, it rides on my pocket unnoticed.