• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD GanP Tailcap

Hammer Train

Banned
C-Series GanP Tailcap with McClicky Grey HA

As seen on the lego'd light below:

It is in Mint condition.

SOLD FOR £37.40

Last edited:

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened
Re: GanP Tailcap

Hi Peter how much ? take it your selling it as you just bought one ! will it fit e series ? oh so many Qs cheers mike

Last edited:

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened

Looks C series from here.
Cheers sgt, thats even better subject to Price & its C series then will say i will take it cheers Mike.....Oh & i am in the Uk .....

Last edited:

Cheers sgt, thats even better subject to Price & its C series then will say i will take it cheers Mike.....Oh & i am in the Uk .....

For what it's worth, in my opinion, this statement does not constitute and acceptance of an offer to sell. An acceptance is unconditional. This sort of statement does nothing but confuse others who may want to buy the item and create difficulties for the seller when someone comes along with an unconditional acceptance while this conditional acceptance is outstanding.

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened

For what it's worth, in my opinion, this statement does not constitute and acceptance of an offer to sell. An acceptance is unconditional. This sort of statement does nothing but confuse others who may want to buy the item and create difficulties for the seller when someone comes along with an unconditional acceptance while this conditional acceptance is outstanding.
Very sorry you feel this way however when first listed there was no price or what the tailcap fits ,please excuse my ignorance / lack of posts & thanks to understanding & helpfull CPF members like Sgt. LED many thanks for your input Mike.....ps you are free to buy it if you so wish Mr william LAFFerty ......

Last edited:

Very sorry you feel this way however when first listed there was no price or what the tailcap fits ,please excuse my ignorance / lack of posts & thanks to understanding & helpfull CPF members like Sgt. LED many thanks for your input Mike.....ps you are free to buy it if you so wish Mr william LAFFerty ......

Thanks. Not interested in this item. Merely writing to clarify the manner in which offers should be accepted.

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened

Thanks. Not interested in this item. Merely writing to clarify the manner in which offers should be accepted.
Why clog it up with junk mail then ? best regards Mike.....lets move on !

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned

:rolleyes:

Still available, oh and for what it's worth I think the mistake was purely on my part for forgetting to list a price!

Why clog it up with junk mail then ? best regards Mike.....lets move on !

Of the several thousand posts I have read on this forum, I don't believe I have ever seen a post referred to as "junk mail," including yours.

The seller made a mistake in failing to list a price, which he has acknowledged. And you made a mistake in trying to accept an offer that lacked a price term, which therefore could not be accepted, which you have not acknowledged.

You might look at this as an opportunity to learn something about how business is conducted on this forum. Or you could see it as an chance to display some arrogance.

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened

"I WILL TAKE IT" & For what it`s worth in my opinion this does constitute a unconditional sale of the above named item .....

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

"I WILL TAKE IT" & For what it`s worth in my opinion this does constitute a unconditional sale of the above named item .....

Yes, that is better. Your post re saying you would take it depending on price and C series was sort of confusing, and nobody would, or should, imply that they would take it with no price mentioned. However, you and seller did engage in PM's, and nobody else expressed an interest, so no harm done.

Bill

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened

Yes, that is better. Your post re saying you would take it depending on price and C series was sort of confusing, and nobody would, or should, imply that they would take it with no price mentioned. However, you and seller did engage in PM's, and nobody else expressed an interest, so no harm done.

Bill
Cheers Bill atb Mike.....many thanks peter & i did not mean to confuse anyone or lead to any misunderstanding on my part many thanks Mike.....The End.....

Last edited: