• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac mini HID

strideredc

Enlightened
Never thought I would sell this one...:mecry:

Solarc 10w Lamp and Ballast 500 lumens or overdriven to 600+ Lumens with 4xrcr123
-1.25 "D" Size Mag Host
-modamag 4 x cr123 or rcr123x4 (to overdrive, or 3xrcr123 with dummy cell)
-UCL Ultra Clear Lens
-3amp Tailswitch
-SOP aluminum reflector
-98% condition
-Batteries not included

this kicks butt and is totaly usable, might be a few years but nothing comes close to the throw and colour.

Its had about 10-15 sets of batteries through it, IMHO you cant beat these little lights and they are so sturdy and well made they are real users and should not be shelf queens!

after $190 posted worldwide...

IMGP2301.jpg

IMGP2302.jpg

IMGP2303.jpg

IMGP2304.jpg

Last edited:

strideredc

Enlightened
i dont know:eek: its 10w? i am sure someone here will help out:candle::candle::candle:

strideredc

Enlightened
Sorry I don't know every intricate detail of everything I own?!? :shrug:Just because I am selling doesn't mean you can't do your own research! :thumbsdowIt was an honest answer…

It draws 10w and runs off 3 or 4 AW 750mah rcer123 cells or 4 1300mah cr123 cells

DM51

Flashaholic
great answer, sure makes me wanna send you money...NOT.
alpg88... you have been here long enough to know better than to post such unnecessarily graceless comments. This time you escape sanction by the skin of your teeth, but if you do anything like this again your posting privileges will be revoked.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I read correctly I believe these draw about 1a of current.
Good deal, this is a very good value and a good way to get into HID.

Optik49

Enlightened
Nice light. Mac's work is top notch and he is a great guy to deal with. EVERYONE should have at least one of his lights. Good luck with the sale.

strideredc

Enlightened
hi,

3 AW rcr123 with a dummy cr123 cell. i am to tight to use cr123's!!!:broke:when AW makes such good cells:)

i have tried it... mac makes over driven ones but i have only tried this once for about 1min just to see, i am sure its fine but i didnt want to take the risk? anyone else been running one overdriven for longer?????

ejot

Enlightened
In that case, this really is a great deal. Dang it, now I have to be seriously interested, and I'm already 4.5x over my month's flashlight budget. :sigh:

Would someone please snap this up?