• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: KL4/L4 MC-E Mod, Dumb L1 SSC P4 LE

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
-"Dumb" LE to allow any Aleph Luxeon style head for use with the Surefire L1 (example shown below). These LEs are generally only offered complete with a mule head from Don (unless someone splits it up) & in Cree version only. This one has been converted to a Seoul P4 (USVOH) using a custom heatsink. Emitter is at the correct height for proper focus in the applicable heads. This is the third one I have ever offered. $80 $75 SOLD $70 shipped worldwide

PP fees included. Insurance not included. I am not responsible for lost packages.

Thanks

Img_1615.jpg

Img_1632.jpg

Light shown as example only
Img_8102.jpg

-Surefire KL4 head with MC-E M-bin WC mounted on a copper slug. Stock reflector is lightly sputtered to clean up the beam but still has a very slight void noticeable when white wall hunting. Stock driver delivers 800ma at the emitter 2S2P. Runs on 1 li-ion or 2 CR123s. Head has three dents that were accidently put there by the machinist when it got milled. Anodizing is not missing where these dents are so they aren't really noticeable from a distance. Bottom of head has a spot of anodizing missing at the edge. Only because of the dents I'm selling this for cheap. Perfect for being a user since you won't have to worry about that first scratch/dent. Just the mod alone is about $80. SOLD $130 shipped US

I also have a L4 body with Z57. Newer round style that's bored out to fit a 17670. It has what appears to be a dent near the top of the clip, other than that it's in excellent condition. I will sell this for $40 (no longer available) but will only offer it with purchase of the KL4 to make a complete L4. Otherwise I'm not really looking to sell this.

Img_1591.jpg

Img_1579.jpg

Img_1583.jpg

Img_1562.jpg

Img_1601.jpg

Img_1602.jpg

Img_1610.jpg

Img_1612.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: KL4/L4 MC-E Mod, Dumb L1 SSC P4 LE

-Surefire KL4 head with MC-E M-bin WC mounted on a copper slug. Stock reflector is lightly sputtered to clean up the beam but still has a very slight void noticeable when white wall hunting. Stock driver delivers 800ma at the emitter 2S2P. Runs on 1 li-ion or 2 CR123s. Head has three dents that were accidently put there by the machinist when it got milled. Anodizing is not missing where these dents are so they aren't really noticeable from a distance. Bottom of head has a spot of anodizing missing at the edge. Only because of the dents I'm selling this for cheap. Perfect for being a user since you won't have to worry about that first scratch/dent. Just the mod alone is about $80. $130 shipped US
I'll take the KL4. I don't need the body and tailcap.

PM sent.

Light shown as example only
Img_8102.jpg
Very nice!

Last edited:

BUZ

Enlightened

Very nice!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Nice tail ring in the last pic!
Looks very stable for tailstanding and would make for an easier draw from a bezel down holster. :eek:oo:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: SPF: KL4/L4 MC-E Mod, FS: Dumb L1 SSC P4 LE

Thanks fellas.

That L1 tailguard is the first guard that I have seen made, they were made by McGizmo. I have two more new ones stashed away. They are my favorite out of all the ones I've seen.

KL4 SPF to gswitter. L4 body no longer available. Bump for L1 LE.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: KL4/L4 MC-E Mod, FS: Dumb L1 SSC P4 LE

:paypal:

I thought I was done updating my old E2e for a while longer, but I couldn't pass this up.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: Dumb L1 SSC P4 LE, SOLD: KL4/L4 MC-E Mod,

Thanks G, will ship tomorrow.

Price drop on L1 LE.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

KL4 received, Will. Thanks!

That's one floody little beastie.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Thank you for informing me. Hope you enjoy! :wave:

Bump on LE.

Due to lack of interest I see that I won't be ever making these again. Guess the L1 is not popular anymore? :thinking: Will keep this up for a few more days then :poof:. :popcorn:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

One last drop & bump for July 4th, then it gets withdrawn after the weekend is over. Happy 4th of July! :wave:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: Dumb SSC P4 LE For SureFire L1

Ok, let's try again. Dumb L1 available again.....

:wave:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

If this will fit in a Mule head without any spacers or mods I'll take it. I am not very "tech savy" and I don't pretend to be. I am new to all this but learning more each day. I have an empty mule and just want to srew in an engine and emmiter Your reputation precedes you and i Ihold your reputation in the highest of regards from viewing threads!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Will...If this is what I need for my Mule...I'll take it...Please confirm so I can send payment. I am fairly new to the forum but I am sure arewethereyetdad will give you a :thumbsup: for me as a buyer.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Hello Karl. Welcome & no worries, you will learn sooner than you think.

Just read your PM. It does fit the Mule head as well as any other Aleph head. However this LE does not have a driver in it & it is not designed to be used in a standard Aleph LE application as with your McClicky Pak & Mule head. It is designed only to use an Aleph head with a SureFire L1 (specifically Aleph1, Aleph2, Aleph3 or any other Luxeon based Aleph style head).

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Will! I'm learning everyday and thats why I ask lots of questions! Any advice or recommendations to find what will work for my plain Jane Mule? The engine in the aleph head is a three stage which I will utilize in the Ti McClickie host. I just want something reasonable to fire up the mule mcclickie. Suggestions welcomed if you have anything lying on the shelf collecting dust. Thanks so much for your time! Karl :shrug:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Thanks Will! I'm learning everyday and thats why I ask lots of questions! Any advice or recommendations to find what will work for my plain Jane Mule? The engine in the aleph head is a three stage which I will utilize in the Ti McClickie host. I just want something reasonable to fire up the mule mcclickie. Suggestions welcomed if you have anything lying on the shelf collecting dust. Thanks so much for your time! Karl :shrug:

Sorry, nothing laying around. Everything I build is upon request. Send a PM to Scott (TranquillityBase). He's got a P7 Bi-FLuPIC LE that I built that would be perfect for your mule. I believe it's available if interested. You can search my archive or posts for more info on these Bi-FLuPIC LEs.