• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F.S. LunaSol 27

pezdragon

Newly Enlightened
This is a mint, never used LS 27 in perfect condition. The trit is bright and it comes with a nylon Rip-Off holster. I just don't need two of these as it turns out and offer this one for $540, shipping in ConUS included. PayPal only please. pez
First :takeit: gets it pending payment. SOLD

img1290c.jpg

Last edited:

niner

Enlightened
This is a mint, never used LS 27 in perfect condition. The trit is bright and it comes with a nylon Rip-Off holster. I just don't need two of these as it turns out and offer this one for $540, shipping in ConUS included. PayPal only please. pez

Which wave is the LS27 from? I remember there're some difference between different waves.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe your thinking of the LS20. With the first run of LS20's you shouldn't use a RCR123. I believe all the LS27's can use either RCR123 or CR123.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

pezdragon

Newly Enlightened
I believe this was from a second wavlet. I traded it from the first buyer who, as I, never used it. It is flawless. Pic's would have to wait till I get home from work. pez

mendhammarsh

Enlightened
Thank you Pezdragon for your prompt shipment. I am very pleased with my purchase. Another magnificent Mcgizmo creation.