• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SPF***Ti PD-S and Haiku for sale***spf***

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I need to raise funds for another custom purchase....so here go one or two of my babies.

Ti PD-S lightly used but in very good condition, as seen in pics. There are some light usage marks, I hope I picked them up in the photos
With Peu trit bezel (and original bezel included). It has been used and carried, but NEVER abused, and cleaned and lubed often. From one of the last few waves. $500 W/ peu bezel. (The bezel alone I believe is worth $60 or so)

Haiku, from second wave, I believe (what number was this last one?) Carried very VERY lightly, in very good condition with only the lightest of any surface marks, I was unable to capture in photos...$400

BONUS DEAL: If you act first AND take them both...$850 for both!!

Both lights are not perfect, they have been carried, but babied. Additional pics are possible, but would take a while, probably not until the weekend or so.

Prices include CONUS shipping. I can not be responsible or them once they leave my possession, so insurance is extra, and recommended. International is possible, but I will charge actual shipping cost, and I WILL NOT mis-state the value on a shipping form. FIrst FIRM "I'll TAKE IT" gets the beauty.

PLEASE PM ME AFTER YOU POST, as I might be pretty busy tomorrow and would hate to be an inattentive seller of lights like this.....

PICS: http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e318/JMKlaw/McGizmos/

Last edited:

Scottiver

Enlightened
Re: Ti PD-S and Haiku for sale

Absolutely two of the finest flashlights ever created. I have one each of these and use them every day. :thumbsup:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Dave!
And we are SPF, ladies and gents. I hope you are very happy with them, as I know they are fantastic lights.

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
Dang, Dave...skipped out on the LS20's for a PD-s and a Haiku? Gold grab,
man. Now you'll hafta go and sell a BUNCH of whistles. ;)

davesa

Newly Enlightened
lovecpf Yes ImGatMan! I decided this was the better way to go - added 2 to my collection bringing the total McGizmo count to 3 -

They arrived today and are amazing - just as described- great transaction!