A P60 for your spouse?

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tonight I was talking to my wife about wanting to get another P60 host (Solarforce/Spiderfire L2).

I made the comment that I should get her one as well to carry in her purse. She thought it was a great idea :ohgeez:
She's been using my L2s lately anyway...apparently she likes my modded 3-mode P60 drop-ins as much as I do.

Do any of your wives carry a P60 with them?

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, I thought this thread was going to be about somebody who bought too many malkoff p60 drop-ins and spouse left or something lol

p60 is too big for her to carry around, so I just got her a simple dx light and modded it and double-checked connections.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think a P60 would be too big for her as well, even though her purse could carry a small child :D

Might get her one for the night stand and use a drop-in with no blinky modes.

Thunderflash

Newly Enlightened
1 22 N, 103 48 E - A place call the Lion City
Tonight I was talking to my wife about wanting to get another P60 host (Solarforce/Spiderfire L2).

I made the comment that I should get her one as well to carry in her purse. She thought it was a great idea :ohgeez:
She's been using my L2s lately anyway...apparently she likes my modded 3-mode P60 drop-ins as much as I do.

Do any of your wives carry a P60 with them?

Mine does, a 6P Defender with a LF drop in, she like it a lot.

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
My wife has a yellow G2 as her "house light." No LED, she prefers the color rendition of incan. She doesn't normally carry it around every day, though.

gsxrac

Enlightened
My fiancé likes smaller lights. She had a SF e1 with an early KL1 head but I traded it out to a Fenix P1D and she likes that one much more because of the size/output.

here4fun

Newly Enlightened
Years ago, my wife started out with a 6P then moved to an E2e due to size (EDC "castaways" of a flashaholic) . She finally settled on an E1B as the optimal size for her purse - fits well along side the Special PINK Mini-RSK Mk1™ - http://www.equipped.org/rsk_mk1-mini-PINK.htm Some things are bound to rub off on your spouse over 18+ years of marriage.

Willieboy

Newly Enlightened
I've purchase a numberr of vey nice lights for my wife over the last 2-3 months. She hasn't carried any of them yet.... Oops, I just realized, I forgot to tell her about them.