Advice me: Aleph A19 or Creemator E1b

foxtrot824

Enlightened
I am trying to decide between which head to buy to make for an all around pocket torch. I would use an E1B body for a host for both, I am wondering about how bright an A19 with a Q4 pill (Is that the newest pill?) is compared to a Milk Creemator head with an estimated out put of 240 lumens. I really like the throw of the TIR Surefire optics but I am open to trying new things. Would an A19 head come close to the output of the Surefire? I'm looking for anyone's opinion. Thanks

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both the E1B and the A19 heads can be built to whatever specs you want, so just decide which head and/or optic you prefer and build or have it buld to your preferences.

The E1B head is longer and wider, but it can be modified to have adjustable focus. Assuming similar emitters driven with the same amount of current, the Surefire TIR will throw farther and McR19XR will have more spill. The A19 uses a bezel, so you can further accessorize it. The E1B head will obviously look stock. There's lots of other little differences.

Last edited:

Latest posts