Happy Canada Day, Eh!

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party: WOOHOO!!! :party:

I got a big bunch of overpriced fireworks for today.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
To all our friends up north - Happy Canada Day

Here are some links in celebration

Canada's Really Big
Pirates of the Saskatchewan
Molson Beaver Chase
The Arrogant Worms - It's great to be a Nerd
Ontario Sucks (the title claims Arrogant Worms, but it's not - It's Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie)
Me Like Hockey

As you can tell, I like the Worms - I'd link to Bowser and Blue, but too much of their stuff is not family friendly (Oh, and can you tell I've spent some time up there?)

Thanks!!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canucks! Too bad the weather is not cooperating at the moment.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it still on in toronto? Last I heard it was cancelled because of the strike.

Not sure if any of the events have been cancelled due to the strike but they're still selling fireworks so I guess people will be having their own celebrations.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if any of the events have been cancelled due to the strike but they're still selling fireworks so I guess people will be having their own celebrations.

When I checked the news on Monday all the city planned events are cancelled and haven't heard anything different.

Can one of you hosers tell me what Canada day is all aboot, soorry for not knowing eh.:p

It's the day we take down our igloos before they melt in summer, and build tents with sticks to live in.

ackbar

Enlightened
When I checked the news on Monday all the city planned events are cancelled and haven't heard anything different.

All the city run events are canceled but there is still alot of other things that are still on. Harbourfront, Ontario Place, etc.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
As I said, I've spent some time up there - my Grandmother had 2 sisters - Grandma came to the US, her sisters to Canada - Mostly in the Welland Area, some out in Thunder Bay, and Uncle Mike moved to somewhere in SK -a one sideing railroad town