LSH-P vs. Blaster II

Zeppert

Enlightened
Does anyone own these two lights? I am interested in beam differences ie. beam quality, beam output, beam color, hotspot..... How do they compare?

I don't know either and though I might buy one but I need some "first-hand" input. Thanks!!

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LSH-P vs. Blaster VI

I have both lights and don't consider them in any type of comparison because the light output from the lsh-p doesn't compare to the Blaster VI. They are not in the same league and considering that the LSH-P is more expensive , it's soley because of the form factor. I love both lights actually but for different reasons, the LSH-P is an edc but if I want to seriously light up something or an area it would be with my direct drive Blaster VI. If I shined them simultaneously in two different directions you would think of the Blaster as a flashlight and the LSH-P as more of a toy. Please, this is just my opinion and remember I own both and edc the LSH-P as well as my McLux or E2E.

LLLean

Enlightened

Yes, the LSH-P and the Blaster are for different purposes. As pointed out, LSH are meant as EDC while the Blaster is not. The Blaster is way, way brighter and throws way further. They're both great flashlight. Both have very nice beams and white-white color.

I edc my LSH-P.

Zeppert

Enlightened

How could there be so much difference if they are both 1W Luxeons?

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Zeppert, you're talkin' about the Blaster II/III... That model uses a 1W Luxeon... And on that comparison, the Blaster II throws a farther beam, is brighter overall (because of the larger area of the die being projected by the 30mm optic), and because it can run on 3Cs, it lasts a whole lot longer. And both are just as white...

rajanf1

Newly Enlightened

A better comparison will be between the blaster vi and the space needle ii. I will be interested also in anybody's opinion/review on these lights.

Zeppert

Enlightened

Sorry Guys !! FalconFX you are right (again). I was looking to buy a 1W Luxeon and wanted a comparison on the Blaster II vs. Arc LHS-P. My mistake. And yes I know they have two different purposes; one can be a perfect EDC and the other is too large for my pants pocket, but I'm not interested in that difference,... ONLY THE BEAM DIFFERENCES. Thanks Guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LLLean

Enlightened

Yes, it's the 30mm optics. When i saw the beam of the Blaster II, i couldn't believe it myself. I would say it's at least 3 times brighter than my LSH-P. Then again, it's more then 3 times bigger than my LSH-P. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif