Can anyone identify this LED light

hcd615

Enlightened
I found this light this morning looking for a pair of scissors. It lights up great. It says on the bezel AAA - ARC - LED Flashlight. Are there different models of this light or do they just make one model. I cant find anything on the web about it. I assume it isnt made anymore or a crappy light.

hcd615

Enlightened
Oh good, will check there, thanks for your help. I just went to LED. Thanks again...

nbp

Flashaholic
What a strange question... :thinking:

Member since '04 has never heard of Arc, but has an Arc, but doesn't seem to know where it came from. :shrug:

If you don't want that "crappy light" clogging up your junk drawer anymore, I'll send you my mailing address. It'll fit right in here... :naughty:

hcd615

Enlightened
Ok, let me clarify. I use to be a dealer on this forum, I owned Bulldog Enterprises until I sold it to Dan Legg at Tactical Warehouse. I was a large Surefire dealer, not ARC.

So I wasnt asking who makes it, I was asking which model it is. I went to the website and they have a standard and premium. So I was trying to ask how you tell the difference hence the pictures. I should have been clearer.

It is now in the Marketplace because I dont want it.