• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Dad-has-cancer fundraising sale 2 *SOLD but help still welcomed*

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Posted in cpfmp earlier :-
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=196967

but managed to dig out more custom stuff to sell and didn't want to mix it up in the other thread.
---------------------------
Hi folks,

Unfortunate news has stricken my family of late and although we are not living hand-to-mouth (yet), we can foresee the possible financial drain since my Pops has not been working for about 20yrs now and my Mum is only a part-timer. I myself have been recently hit by the economic recession and am currently in-between jobs. I wish I could sell my car to gather some cash, but unfortunately, selling the car over here = giving more money (in my case, topping up about US$15k if I sell it), to repay the loan. He will be undergoing radiation therapy soon and the cost is estimated to be about US$12k.

I am thus digging into whatever parts I have left and hoping this will help in whatever way it can (at least for a couple of rounds of consultation fees). I wish I still had my expensive lights to sell but unfortunately, most of them are history and so are the proceeds

I am not begging for alms here but would appreciate any small donation above my asking price if you so see fit. This is not compulsory in any way. Also, hopefully I am not violating any CPF rules. If so, mods/admin please let me know. If you happen to donate without buying any items, please do include your CPF ID so that I may repay you some day in future when my situation improves. I have truly enjoyed my time here at CPF and hope I can contribute more to the forums in future.

Here are the items for sale (please forgive me if my prices are not right as I have not been an active flashaholic for a long time... I even missed claiming my Jetbeam Jet-I prize from the BugOutGear contest cuz I haven't logged on in 3 mths... ) :-

i) Ledean cutdown minimag AA (copper) $25 shipped *sold to Fichtenelch*
- Note this light does not come with any bulb or guts (only the reflector). It was planned for an LED mod that never happend. You are buying just the shell (body/head) + reflector.

First "I'll take it!" gets the stated item.

All items ship from Singapore by regular airmail. Add $2 for registration.
Shipping time is 10-14 working days.
I cannot be responsible for postal delays/errors and missing items, especially for unregistered mail.

Please paypal cash to kryndal2 @yahoo.co.uk (close up the space)
or paypal CC to kryndal @singnet.com.sg (close up the space)

Please include your CPF ID. Thanks!

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Dad-has-cancer fundraising sale 2

Thank you, your item has been packed. It will ship tomorrow but will probably be caught in the weekend.

Fichtenelch

Enlightened

Item arrived today, everything is fine... ;) Thanks mate..now a r2 is working in it...

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast

R2 Miniminimag?? :D Please post up in the Homemade and Modified section when done! Thanks ;)