Enlightened
free mod for the TA30, i used a rubber grommet as a cigar grip add on:

da0e0f8f.jpg

ff5934b0.jpg

:naughty:

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
How do you like the TA30? I have a TK40 I intended to use in the car but now I can't part with it. GOt it in my goodie basket in the sofa drawer so I can use it more often.

I was thinking the TA30 would be perfect for the car.

Bushman5

Enlightened
LOVE IT! i'm a part time trucker and the strobe feature is extremely useful when stopping by the side of the hwy to warn oncoming motorists of danger (ie accident etc). I use it so often during the day and night that i'm constantly charging and rotating thru 3V RCR123 batteries.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOVE IT! i'm a part time trucker and the strobe feature is extremely useful when stopping by the side of the hwy to warn oncoming motorists of danger (ie accident etc). I use it so often during the day and night that i'm constantly charging and rotating thru 3V RCR123 batteries.

just to let ya know, i have run the TA30 on 3xRCR123s (3.6v), 2x14500s, 2x17500s and it works fine!

got a little review here

recDNA

Flashaholic

It's funny I hear so little about this flashlight in CPF. I guess because it's been around for a while.

Bushman5

Enlightened
your welcome!

and if you look real close at the grommet in my pic, you can see a GITD -oring in the grommet groove.... :naughty:

Import Junky

Newly Enlightened
How do you like the TA30? I have a TK40 I intended to use in the car but now I can't part with it. GOt it in my goodie basket in the sofa drawer so I can use it more often.

I was thinking the TA30 would be perfect for the car.

how do you like the 40? I was considering getting it till i saw how many AA batteries it uses and that it has a tail cap rather than a MAGLite style button. The lights kinda big for a tail cap.

Latest posts