New LiteFlux 3XT

Willieboy

Newly Enlightened
Got this LF3XT yesterday and thought I'd share some pics and first impressions. Pics first.

LF1.jpg

LF2.jpg

LF3.jpg

LF4.jpg

LF5.jpg

This is a nice little flashlight. I'm pleased with how it handles basic function meaning, I don't have to program anything to have a useful tool.

This light is smaller than the Ra Clicky, but less handy, in my opinion. The shape of the body, being straight up and down, unlike the Ra's shapely body, makes activting the 3XT more difficult. Also, the fact the activation button on the 3XT is flush mounted smooth steel, rather than elevated textured rubber as on the Ra, makes pushing the button tougher. Finally, also regarding the button, there is a different feel to the 3XT's switch. It's harder to push and it just doesn't give the same level of feedback as the Ra. I sometimes push the button thinking I've turned the light on, only to find it's still of.

All in all, the 3XT is a well made little light though and the packaging is top notch...much nicer than I need.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Willieboy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bill,

After 100 views and no repiles, I thought you should enjoy at lease one response.

Thanks for the pics.

Your light is a nice little piece of hardware.

Congratulations!

Bill

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Bill,

After 100 views and no repiles, I thought you should enjoy at lease one response.

Thanks for the pics.

Your light is a nice little piece of hardware.

Congratulations!

Bill

:crackup:
He's losing it.

Now that you got this, time to get the 2AA tube and LF2XT.

half-watt

Flashlight Enthusiast
don't forget the LF5XT R2. it's also a great light even though it "only" has the FUI without the CUI.

i have all of their current models (viz., LF2XT, LF3XT, and LF5XT) and enjoy them all.

also, the newer LF2XT improves a bit on operation of certain aspects of the LF3XT FUI while still retaining the CUI of that the LF3XT also has.

lastly, nice sense of humor displayed with Post #2. you gave me a good chuckle with it. enjoy your lights.

Willieboy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your reply Half-Watt. The nice thing about being schyzophrenic is, you never have to worry about being alone.

I ordered the LF5XT today, for no good reason really. Just liked the idea of the AA and the looks of the body. I am proof positive that a fool and his money are soon to part.