Ra Clicky Fans... Titanium Fans... What do we have here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't be certain:devil:, but it looks to be that this could be a picture of a very elusive Titanium Ra Clicky body and tailcap:thinking: What do you make of it:nana:?

TiParts2.jpg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aw come on Goatman! Show us the fine print on the Ti HDS!

-Mayo:eek:

I got the feeling that more than just a couple folks will get a chance to get ahold of one of these;there are some neat surprises for this light too and I am certain that the details are forthcoming.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the feeling that more than just a couple folks will get a chance to get ahold of one of these;there are some neat surprises for this light too and I am certain that the details are forthcoming.

I'm glad to hear that, as the Ti Twisties came and went at a much quicker pace...

Hopefully Henry allows the Ti Clicky to stay and party a lil longer!

in the mean time, :popcorn:

-Mayo

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

You know the rule: when you start saying something, you don't have the option of not finishing the story. We want details NOW!

pretty please...

Ok. I'm sure you are sworn to secrecy, so Henry, please step in and tell us more!

Flashlight Enthusiast
or somebody stripped the anodize off and polished the Aluminum.

It is definately titanium.

MORE and MORE details please !

WE WANT MORE!

:huh:

You know the rule: when you start saying something, you don't have the option of not finishing the story. We want details NOW!

pretty please...

Ok. I'm sure you are sworn to secrecy, so Henry, please step in and tell us more!

Wouldn't a sapphire window be a nice treat for such a high end light:cool:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!! :party::party::party:

I thought the Ra couldnt get any tougher, Henry's gonna do a run of Ti Clickies?!?! :hitit:

The Ra is my favorite light, period. From the perfect size and length, to the UI, and the most effiecient electronics on Earth! The Ra Clicky is the perfect light in my own opinion. ;)

How could Henry improve on something when its already perfect?

Easy, make some out of Ti!!!

Goatee, you are seriously playing with my emotions with those pics, my dream light, a Ti Clicky!

Whenever these come out, I have got to get one.... I have a feeling I am not the only one.... :huh:

Can you tell I am a lil excited? :devil:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is just flat out SICK! :D I WANT ONE! lol I hope they can be purchased separately. Where are the details!?!?!

callmaster

Enlightened

300 lumen OTF yes?

:poke:

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talk about making the best even better??? I would love to have one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.