• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Led Zeppelin's Black Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn

I'm re-instating the sale with 3 buying options:
1. The Black Dog Head Only for Withdrawn Shipped

2. The Whole Black Dog Package for Withdrawn Shipped

3. The Black Dog Head with a SureFire M6 Body, SureFire MB20 6 x (R)CR123 Battery Holder, FM 3 x 17670 Battery Holder, and 3 AW 17670 Batteries. Withdrawn Shipped

All 3 Options Include Insured Priority Mail with DC

This is an $800.00 + light without the extra reflector(s) and Batteries. This is as low as I can go.

I have up for Sale my recently received the Led Zeppelin Black Dog. This is a Beauty of a Light that packs the punch of a Beast. This consists of a SureFire M6 head, FM Black Megalennium body with a McGizmo Clickie and McClickie adapter, (It's butter smooth) and 3 very lightly used Wolf-Eyes 18650's.

I will also include an extra McR19XR Reflector so you can experiment with whatever beam suits you best (total of 4 Aspheric Lenses and 4 MCR-19XR reflectors). Take a look at this post to get an idea of the different beam patterns you can get by mixing and matching the aspherics and reflectors. This is very, very bright (1500 - 2000 Lumens), in fact it's the brightest light that I own. I'm getting over 40,000 lux @1m and over 300 lux in a ceiling bounce test (My modded single cell lights give me ~50 lux in the same ceiling bounce test:faint:). This package has everything you need to fire it right up. You won't be disappointed with the Black Dog (It has plenty of Bite, but with 3 levels you can always tone it down)!!! This is in the exact same condition as received from MorpheusT1.

Black Dog

- HA black M6-CB host
- MZXR-7 module, R2 WD
- Blue Shark/Remora
- (4) HA black 19mm aspherics
- 3 McR19XR Reflectors
- FM Black Megalennium body 3x18650
- McClickie adapter
- 3 levels of light with memory

Flashlights926.jpg

Flashlights929.jpg

Flashlights932.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________​

Rules:​

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes it.

2) US Only - International, Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options!​

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.​

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".​

Thanks for Looking,
Steve​

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin Black Dog

The aspherics from LED Zep have enourmous amount of throw.

FYI: for those who purchase this awesome light you can get the normal aspherics from Dennis (crome looking ones) and you will get around 20% more out the front lumens as tested by MrGman. The throw will be the same and the beam will look a bit more ringy, but more lumens vs. the black holders. The black holder aspherics do give a really good beam for being aspherics and huge amounts of throw.:twothumbs

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Bigchelis,:wave:

Thanks for adding that valuable information, I really appreciate it. I added some pictures to the first post, including a Beam Shot. Thanks Again!!!:thumbsup:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin Black Dog *Now with your choice of Bodies*

Wow awesome price steve! Hope this one goes to a good home. I love using my MZXR-7 when walking the dog.

-Mayo

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoever buys this light is gonna be REAL HAPPY!!

My MZXR-7 is used all the time and it throws like crazy!!
I can just imagine what the aspheric version is like!!:eek:

Best of luck on the sale! :wave:

That sure is one Beautiful Light!!:thumbsup:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price Drop!!! (a word about the price, the Black Dog module goes for over $400.00 all by itself, the M6 host sells for over $400.00, a 3 x 18650s are ~$50.00, and an extra MCR-19XR is ~$18.00 - over $900.00 Total).

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

black bolt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin Black Dog *Your choice of Bodies and a Price Drop*

This is a real good price on a MZXR-7. I use mine every night when I take my dog out for a walk too. My MZXR-7 shares run time rotational duties with a MZMC-3 warm on a Megalennium body and a MZP7-3 using a M6 body. The average weather temperature where I'm at is between 77-89 F degrees 365 days of the year, so thats why I rotate them between each other because of the heat issues I have to deal with being on a tropical island. It's also another good reason for me to get more of the MZ line flashlights (in the process of saving up for a MZOX-4 warm). :) The lucky buyer of this magnificent flashlight is also going to be getting some great customer support from LZ. :twothumbs Good Luck with your sale Steve.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice offering Steve!
Buy with confidence! :hitit:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Guys for the very kind words
happy14.gif
!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin Black Dog **Price Drop**

Hi Guys,

I forgot to mention, the the Black Dog is very, very bright. It puts out between 1500 - 2000 Lumens. I also updated the first post.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

callmaster

Enlightened
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin Black Dog *Your choice of Bodies - Big Price Drop*

Why are all these amazing lights coming up for sale right after I spend a huge amount of $$$ on something?

Dang!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's Black Dog **Price Drop**

Why are all these amazing lights coming up for sale right after I spend a huge amount of $$$ on something?

Dang!
Don't you just Hate that!!!:( Thanks for the Bump My Friend!!!:thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic

The aspherics from LED Zep have enourmous amount of throw.

FYI: for those who purchase this awesome light you can get the normal aspherics from Dennis (crome looking ones) and you will get around 20% more out the front lumens as tested by MrGman.

Are there any pictures floating around of the normal crome looking aspherics mounted in the light? I'm trying to picture this vs. the black anodized holders.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are there any pictures floating around of the normal crome looking aspherics mounted in the light? I'm trying to picture this vs. the black anodized holders.

Hi Patriot,

I'm not sure if any pictures in that configuration exist. Maybe Led Zeppelin has some. If so hopefully he can chime in. I added a link to the original post that shows the light with differing amounts of the Anodized Aspherics installed. This is really a very versatile light, you can mix and match between the 4 Aspherics and 4 McGizmo MCR-19XR's. I believe that extra Aspheric Lenses are available if one wanted to go that route. Likewise extra MCR-19XRE's are also available.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

Here is the orginal sales post. It shows the pictures you are looking for. This is a bad a$$ light.

Patriot

Flashaholic

Thank you Steve and GunSmoke. I guess I didn't actually realize what cylindrically shaped structure was holding in each aspheric. The structure is obviously black vs the reflective coating of a conventional reflector, but I can't tell if the structure is made from a reflector or something else...lol

Obviously it's highly customizable and can be curtailed to the user's desire.

Very nice!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Steve and GunSmoke. I guess I didn't actually realize what cylindrically shaped structure was holding in each aspheric. The structure is obviously black vs the reflective coating of a conventional reflector, but I can't tell if the structure is made from a reflector or something else...lol

Obviously it's highly customizable and can be curtailed to the user's desire.

Very nice!
Hi Patriot,

Basically the reflectors and Aspherics take up the exact same room. They each sit on a R2 and are held in place by each other and the lens. I took a quick picture with the extra reflector installed in the center and the Aspheric on the side. I hope this helps.

Flashlights1003.jpg

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

I would like to sweeten the deal a little here for Steve (and fellow MZOX-4 owner :))

The buyer of this light will also receive a mint M6 reflector with all the supporting parts. This will allow the user to swap between the LZ module and a Incan. set up :)
P1010007.jpg

Steve can send me the shipping info and I will get it off to the buyer :twothumbs

Good luck!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi GunSmoke16610,:wave:

That is very Generous, Thank You!!! This is one of the reasons lovecpf :). Thanks Again Buddy!!!:thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Steve

Patriot

Flashaholic

Thank you Steve. That helps immensely actually. I can now see perfectly how that works now.

GunSmoke, that is awfully nice of you. What a sport! :twothumbs:cool:lovecpf

Status
Not open for further replies.