Where to buy E2L Cree to Australia

Protaeus

Enlightened
Its been a while, but things seem to have changed quite a bit since the last time I was out here.

I've been looking for a new E2L cree to replace my old one which disappeared after a night at the beach. However, I haven't been able to find anywhere in the US where I can get them to send it to Australia.

Battery junction doesn't export Surefires.....
Optics HQ doesn't have the E2L cree as far as I can tell
LA Police gear seems to only want to ship it to Australia for $170US....considering I'm paying $145 for the torch itself this seems a little excessive....
Lighthound doesn't sell surefires anymore apparently.

Those are all the places I used to go and I haven't been able to find any other places that will sell me an E2L cree.

Can you guys give me some suggestions on getting my hands on an E2L that isn't excessively expensive?

Thanks.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its been a while, but things seem to have changed quite a bit since the last time I was out here.

I've been looking for a new E2L cree to replace my old one which disappeared after a night at the beach. However, I haven't been able to find anywhere in the US where I can get them to send it to Australia.

Battery junction doesn't export Surefires.....
Optics HQ doesn't have the E2L cree as far as I can tell
LA Police gear seems to only want to ship it to Australia for $170US....considering I'm paying $145 for the torch itself this seems a little excessive....
Lighthound doesn't sell surefires anymore apparently.

Those are all the places I used to go and I haven't been able to find any other places that will sell me an E2L cree.

Can you guys give me some suggestions on getting my hands on an E2L that isn't excessively expensive?

Thanks.
Bloke-Gear ships SureFire products to anywhere in the world for 5 USD. And their prices are a little below the MRSP in the U.S, so that's much cheaper than buying locally or even from eBay due to abusive shipping charges (many sellers are charging as much as 40 USD via USPS, that's plain nuts).

www.bloke-gear.com