Arc-AAA CPF edition order on hold 8 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Enlightened
I placed my order for the Arc-AAA CPF edition 8 days ago. Order Number: flashlight-3468. It's *still* on hold.

How long ago did the people who have already *received* theirs place their order.

The website says it may take up to *3 days* to process an order, but it's been over a week, and it's still 'on hold'.

Peter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Lebkuecher said:
Why don't you call Arc and ask them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have their telephone number?

I'd really like to give them a call. But I certainly can't find it on their website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The number is (480) 752-8554. I can be reached directly at extension 202. I like hearing from you guys.

This number is also posted on our website and CPF FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).

In my original post (you will have to scroll down the page to see my post) about the CPF edition, I said it would take an average of 2 weeks to fill the basic order.

We somehow managed to exceed that for a small number of customers who ordered early.

Your order will likely ship the middle (wednesday) of next week.

Peter

Gandalf

Enlightened
I failed to read the notice Arc's website, on the Arc-AAA CPF edition, that clearly states delivery time is 2 weeks, my apologies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.