Tek-Lok help?

kev1-1

Enlightened
Does any one know where I can order mini Tek-Lok..other than from blade-Tek? Thanks for any info...if any one knows!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here ya go Kev!

1 stop knife shop

It's not for the M3 holster is it? If so, the holes are closer together than the larger one so it won't fit unless you drill a new hole in the holster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened
Hey tsg! Cheers for the info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Nope its not for the M3..I am getting an E2e holster from Eric and he was out of mini Tek-Lok.................BUT he found one for me yesterday!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I cant get the link to open, but thats probably a server problem at my end. useful to know about though!!

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to hear! The link isn't a problem on your end it's futzed up here too, It worked fine yesterday but they may have updated the page. Glad you got what you need.

Enjoy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened
Hey TSG! I checked out the site again and it loaded...looks very good, not to costly...UNTIL...check out that international postage: Tek Lok $9 + shipping at $150 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Guess they just don't like to ship overseas...be easier just to say 'no overseas sales' though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif