Arc Flashlight - Above and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeBSDboy

Newly Enlightened
I have to say, It's refreshing to find companies with the level of service that Arc has provided me recently.

I ordered my first ARC light - an ARC CPF Special. Arc's prompt customer service is excelent. Not only that, they indicated that my flashlight would ship on Friday (today). Well, turns out they lied... It showed up in the mail today.

Way to go ARC! This won't be the last time I order something from you guys.

p.s. I like the flashight too!

dtsoll

Enlightened
What you said!! Get this. I buy a AAA from a fellow member of CPF. It turns out to be defective. I email Peter. He says ship it back for replacement and gives me their fedex # so I pay zero. It ends up going overnight, not the way I intended it to go. I email Peter and say I apologize and that I would pay anything over what they expected. Merri responds, saying the shipping was fine and that a replacement was enroute. I shipped on Wednesday, replacement sent on Thursday, Today (Friday) it is out for delivery according to fedex website. Can you believe this? Other Flashlight companies: Look very closely at Arc, this is the way customer service should be. As close to perfect as it gets!!!!! Thanks Arc.
Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
Hmmm, they didn't offer to pay shipment when I sent my UV back for repair twice. Then again, I didn't ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif Although there were some details I left out to keep my post shorter.
Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
dtsoll, no harm done (I hope). I personally didn't expect Arc to pick up the shipping to them - that's, IMO, really above and beyond the call of duty. In any case, Merri was a pleasure to work with and is making the situation right. Other suppliers could learn a thing or two from Arc.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!

Yes, we do not normally offer to pay shipping to us. We have always shipped the replacement back to you no charge.

Peter

FreeBSDboy

Newly Enlightened
Well notos&w,

It didn't take a week. It just took until nightfall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I retract my previous statement. I don't like this light, I love it. I can't even put it into words... This light is just prefect. I thought I was rid of my preconceptions and prepared for it, but when I walked around the house in the dark I was just totally blown away.

This will be my new default stocking stuffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts