Hi I'm new

Juan Kussov

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone I'm Ben from the uk. I have joined to learn more about what torch/s to are best for my hobby (Urbex) and have also got a hunger for something like an led lenser x21 or better.
I look forward to chatting with you all. cheers Ben

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or, if they are common questions, certain forum members will relentlessly insist that you learn to use the search function! (just a warning)

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, Ben!

Try the "Welcome Mat" first, and search, search, search. Usually, members are a lot more accomodating if you show an effort to read about and seek out answers before asking.

:welcome:

Juan Kussov

Newly Enlightened
Cheers for the welcomes guys. LOL Most forums insist on the search button method and i will oblige :thumbsup:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Or, if they are common questions, certain forum members will relentlessly insist that you learn to use the search function! (just a warning)

Those points have already been posted many times, as a simple search would have shown.

Juan Kussov :welcome:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: Lots of good lights around but I like to recommend 4sevens.com to new members. Good customer service, trusted and recommended here and good mix of brands and models to peruse. CPF member 4sevens runs it and he has just introduced his own line of lights called the Quark which has been well received by the forums members here. Have fun!