1,000+ lumen flashlights...

junmae

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I was wondering what companies carry good 1,000+ lumen LED flashlights made USA good quality and affordable?

AusKipper

Enlightened
As its your first post, i'll help you out best I can...

The Led Lenser X21 may be similar to what your after. I think its 900lm or something? not sure about the country of origin though.

Fenix TK40 is also a bright torch from a well known company, though only 640lm

Eagletac have their equivalent thingo out now too.

For an affordable 1000+ lumins though, your really going to need to look into a hotwire (modified incan..) like the Mag85 or HID.

Surefire is a US company, and make the M6 and the 10x Dominator, which both get to 500 surefire lumins (surefire lumins are special ;) )

Hotwire incans dont produce that very yellow light you may be used to as well, its a whiter, more pleasant beam.

I came here looking for the exact same sort of thing, and in the end got a TK40. We both may have to wait a while before we get our 1000lm + mass produced LED torches for under $500

junmae

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the replies guys! :) I just received my Surefire E2D defender and i'm lovin it! I was looking at wolf-eye flash lights and they are very pretty but I don't know how to find out the prices! -_-. I'm considering getting a wolf-eye if affordable XD.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Arcmania X6

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/234374

1350 Lumens, focusable, comes with a rechargable battery.

Not made in the USA though, but under $500

No disrespect to Arcmania, but his last Osram Die light tested by MrGman did only 650ish out the front. So, unless this new Osram bin is much improved I do not see how he will even get 1000 out the front. I would buy it for the build quality. I got a chance to look over his Osram build and even if you only get 500 out the front lumens it is worth every penny. The build quality and attention to detail leaves me searching for words to describe how awesome it is.

applevision

Flashlight Enthusiast
A good question, indeed.

Check out this thread too:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/232336

It's not USA-made (I'm pretty sure...), and it's probably not 1000 lumens out the front (I'd bet, especially given bichelis' comment above re: the Arcmania Osram being about 650 lumens), but it's less than $500 and looks like a really neat light!

Last edited: