Compiling a comprehensive list of (3) x CR123 lights - Need help

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I've got a whole bunch of Keep2Go tubes that each hold (3) CR123's and they're all filled up just waiting to be used. I'd like to obtain a general use high build quality (3) CR123 light to be paired with them. Eventually I plan to pick up a Surefire Invictus UB3, but for the time being I want something to hold me over and satisfy my flashaholism. So I'm seeking your help in compiling a list of all the (3) CR123 lights out there. They don't necessarily have to be (2) 17500 or (2) 18500 LiIon compatible; in fact, I'd prefer the battery tube to be the slimmer the better.

Here's the ongoing list so far (updated as per member contributions):

Dosun R6
Fenix TA30
Gerber Cornea Hi
Harbor Freight Tire Checker w/Light
Inova T3
Inova T5
Inova InForce 9v
Jetbeam M1X
Leupold MX-*31
Olight M30
Streamlight TL-3
Surefire 9P
Surefire C3
Surefire G3
Surefire M3/M3T

This is where I rely on the CPF community to help me out as I realize I'm probably missing a lot. For the sake of simplicity, let's keep lights to ones that are currently offered and not discontinued (ie. Surefire Z3/D3).

List will be updated as new lights are mentioned and I get around to changing this post. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
SF 9P as well.

Great category, this the best body length IMO. The only body length that can conveniently match Lithium primary voltages (3x2.5v=7.5v) to LiIon rechargeable voltages (2x3.7v=7.4v), and can also accept 2xAA in a pinch as well. Bare minimum body for getting a 'useful' incan runtime IMHO as well.:)

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gerber: Cornea Hi
Harbor Freight: Tire Checker w/Light
Inova: T3, T5 & InForce 9V
Leupold: MX-*31
Streamlight: TL-3

Last edited:

HKJ

Flashaholic
Olight M30 without extension:
DSC_4843.jpg