B&H.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couldn't help but notice a B&H ad on CPF.

I also noticed that B&H is carrying things as exotic as Surefire EP3's, as well as the vast majority of the SF civilian lights. Someone from them must read CPF :welcome: Truly the one-stop photographic....andeverythingelse... shop!

Which is a good thing.... I have been buying lots and lots of photo gear from B&H. Now I can just toss in a few lights for good measure. What a way to combine both my addictions :D

Patriot

Flashaholic
Yeah, they've been around for many months now and are very active in over in the Marketplace.

EDITED FOR LINK.

Last edited:

JohnR66

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here. I've been buying photo gear from them since the mid 90's and they now carry flashlights They are a good company if anyone is interested in buying from them.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patriot...when they begin selling bicycle parts...you'll feel it more. Near one stop shop for your addictions. :D

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been in the store in NYC a few times - quite an experience -

Patriot

Flashaholic
Patriot...when they begin selling bicycle parts...you'll feel it more. Near one stop shop for your addictions. :D

lol...that's about right huh. I actually like B&H and used to purchase some of my optics there. Do they offer CPFers a percentage of the price like some of the other dealers? I guess I should go look at the CPF Specials page....