• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found : peu trit bezel for novatac, aleph

warx23

Enlightened
UPDATE. Found one. Thanks CPF!

Looking for a peu bezel With out trits for a novatac. Condition is not a factor. Cheap is good.

To clarify.. this would be a PEU bezel with the trit slots but not having any vials installed.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: WTB: peu trit bezel for novatac, aleph

That is correct steveL. I'll correct my oringinal post. Looking for a trit ver of that bezel.
Thanks

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Hello Warx23, I have a couple of those bezels. They fit Novatac and McGizmo PD flashlights. I would sell one for $40 shipped by priority mail. I also would throw in 3 white trit vials that fit the 5mm slot. Let me know.

warx23

Enlightened

Hello Warx23, I have a couple of those bezels. They fit Novatac and McGizmo PD flashlights. I would sell one for $40 shipped by priority mail. I also would throw in 3 white trit vials that fit the 5mm slot. Let me know.

Thanks for the reply!

I will consider this and get back to you.

Thanks.

fareast

Enlightened

I am interested in exactly that. with the 3 white vials. How's the fit? Do they leave a gap?

Payment details via pm pls.

warx23

Enlightened
The PEU bezels leave a little gap on a novatac. A little file work and they are good to go.

Good luck with your search. You might put a WTB thread up.

:wave:

fareast

Enlightened
thanks, I'll consider that. I also had gotten me a SS bezel ring from LH to fit but I had a hard time getting the bezel off and in the end the the rubber sole trick worked like a charm. My main concern for wanting a different bezel was the need for a SS bezel. Now that I have gotten the bezel off it seems the separate bezel I ordered was and is exactly the same as the orginal one. I.e. the Novatac 85T comes with a SS bezel, albeit a black (oxide?) one. Next up: trying to unscrew the tailcap to add the clip...